Kirbyville vs Caldwell Predictions?.SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how this game is going to be!  I have heard tha Caldwell is good and know that the Cats better show up ready in this next game!  Gotta go with my Cats!  I figured that they will announce where the game will be tomorrow because of the late night for the Cats last night!

Hey Coop, is it supposed to rain Fri. and Sat...Heard last nighton the news that it is going to be wet and cold!

Yellowjacket, are you mad because your tigers didn't make the playoffs?? Kirbyville will prove you wrong once again. It's a shame you are going against a 21-3a team, I thought you were from southeast Texas?? Execute??? Well, I thought Cleveland ran that offense pretty well, but Kirbyville mad strong defensive stops and plus the weather was bad last night. Oh yeah, your Tigers will get spanked again next year!!! :D

Yellowjacket, are you mad because your tigers didn't make the playoffs?? Kirbyville will prove you wrong once again. It's a shame you are going against a 21-3a team, I thought you were from southeast Texas?? Execute??? Well, I thought Cleveland ran that offense pretty well, but Kirbyville mad strong defensive stops and plus the weather was bad last night. Oh yeah, your Tigers will get spanked again next year!!! :D

the topic call for predictions.....dont get mad because i picked against Kville imo Caldwell is the better football team....No I am not mad Kville beat Silsbee...it did not effect my life at all, other than i had to eat a little crow ;D but unlike you i do not go into hibernation after I was proved wrong.

So this is goodbye Balla until next year, because i have a feeling we wont hear from you after this weekend until next football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder