Can it Get Any Better?

baddog

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Dims will circle the wagons to protect their own.  Nothing will happen, just like nothing will happen to biden for having a “few” illegal docs.

Unfortunately, you may be right, but it has to start somewhere. I am the eternal optimist when it comes to taking down two-faced crooks. 

Baddog, I am with you on hoping we get to see the take down of the left but I have my doubts. 

What I get tired of is the RINO's assisting in the plot. I think how this debt ceiling is handled will tell us how the next 2 years will go. At some point spending has to be addressed and stop kicking the can down the road.

I also love all of the whining and crying from the left when adam schiff is removed from a committee. Wasn't he the one that kept Jim Jordan off the Jan. 6th committee? Why yes he was. 

2 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

Baddog, I am with you on hoping we get to see the take down of the left but I have my doubts. 

What I get tired of is the RINO's assisting in the plot. I think how this debt ceiling is handled will tell us how the next 2 years will go. At some point spending has to be addressed and stop kicking the can down the road.

I also love all of the whining and crying from the left when adam schiff is removed from a committee. Wasn't he the one that kept Jim Jordan off the Jan. 6th committee? Why yes he was. 

Exactly right, they are also whining and crying because Ilhan Omar (America and Israel hater) and Eric Swalwell (the spy who loved fooled me) are being removed.