Buna 64 Kountze 69/FINAL

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

The Sells kid is damn good if those are the posts you are referring to. His size is the only thing going against him really 

Yes he is.  He’s a very good sophomore. And if it’s hyperbole, I get it.  But people are getting a little overhyped after a win over a Buna team that struggled with Kirbyville last game.  And he wasn’t even the best player in the gym when Kountze got donkey punched earlier this week.  

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yes he is.  He’s a very good sophomore. And if it’s hyperbole, I get it.  But people are getting a little overhyped after a win over a Buna team that struggled with Kirbyville last game.  And he wasn’t even the best player in the gym when Kountze got donkey punched earlier this week.  

Buna beat Kirbyville 84-52 it was Warren I believe you’re referring to. Buna also played EC to a 5 point game and OF to a 7 point game.

On 1/21/2023 at 9:50 PM, TxHoops said:

I hate to compare kids because on the floor last week were two extremely talented young men both are 1st scoring options. I’m a little biased so of course I’m going with P.R. who is no doubt a top 5 player in Setx and top 20 in greater Houston and maybe top 50 in the state but that Sells kid can get to it , he’s asked to do everything , he can’t have a bad game otherwise Kountze will be no where to be found. It’s like having a 🍏 apple and 🍎 apple . Whichever you prefer is fine but they both are good 😊!!!!