Why Isn’t the Media Talking About the Muslim Who Attacked an Ohio Christian Newlywed With a Machete, Brutally Hacking Them to Pieces?

Reagan

38 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

9/11? Next post will be shoehorning BLM and transgenders into the discussion somehow.. 

Another day at SETX politics 

No, as with 9/11, as with this one, religion plays a big part in their MO!  You know, attacking the infidels!  I mean, is it wrong that it was muslims?  Or was it Baptist?

And, you may be right about it being another day in SETX politics!  

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Awful, but how is their religion relevant here? 

I don’t think religion is relevant.

I do think the national media is relevant on what they want to make into a major news story.

For example, George Zimmerman kills Trayvon Martin. No matter a person’s opinion on right or wrong, it was just a local homicide. The media didn’t make it just news, it was international news for over a year. That was purely a media driven story.

Michael Brown was killed by a police officer after attacking the officer and after he committed a robbery. A couple of people a day are killed by the police somewhere in this country. Why was that case international news for over a year? The media inflamed the public on that case and the DOJ spent millions of dollars on what was a local incident. After a year of investigating, the federal prosecutors came to the same conclusion that the local prosecutors were able to do in two weeks.

Religion? It isn’t relevant in my opinion but the media seems very selective on what they make into a national or international news story.

I would think most people would be more interested in a woman being hacked to death than one guy shooting another and claiming self defense.

39 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t think religion is relevant.

I do think the national media is relevant on what they want to make into a major news story.

For example, George Zimmerman kills Trayvon Martin. No matter a person’s opinion on right or wrong, it was just a local homicide. The media didn’t make it just news, it was international news for over a year. That was purely a media driven story.

Michael Brown was killed by a police officer after attacking the officer and after he committed a robbery. A couple of people a day are killed by the police somewhere in this country. Why was that case international news for over a year? The media inflamed the public on that case and the DOJ spent millions of dollars on what was a local incident. After a year of investigating, the federal prosecutors came to the same conclusion that the local prosecutors were able to do in two weeks.

Religion? It isn’t relevant in my opinion but the media seems very selective on what they make into a national or international news story.

I would think most people would be more interested in a woman being hacked to death than one guy shooting another and claiming self defense.

Yeah the media sucks, we get it.

I agree. Almost everyone agrees. I don’t know how many times we have to beat the dead horse here 

1 minute ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Yup, and you keep falling for it.

No different than liberals. Uniparty. Univoter. Tribalism. 

Not falling for anything, it’s just blatantly one sided.  And the you have bug eyed Schiff telling Twitter who they need to censor.  That is nothing more than state run media.  I could only imagine the head spinning if Trump had ever done the same.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yeah, Muslims have never murdered Christians. What a non-caring lefty. “Could be” Is all you guys run with. 

Christians and Muslims been killing each other since around 1100 AD.  Christians and Muslims been killing Jews for longer than that.  China and USSR killed believers of anything other than the state for a while.  People been fighting over God since we’ve had the capacity to perceive His existence. Who’s killing who seems irrelevant. Why is a much more challenging question to me since the God I worship condones only love through grace, not hatred and violence.

10 hours ago, UT alum said:

Christians and Muslims been killing each other since around 1100 AD.  Christians and Muslims been killing Jews for longer than that.  China and USSR killed believers of anything other than the state for a while.  People been fighting over God since we’ve had the capacity to perceive His existence. Who’s killing who seems irrelevant. Why is a much more challenging question to me since the God I worship condones only love through grace, not hatred and violence.

Gee, how quickly we forget Isis and the beheadings of Christians. Sounds as if he did try to take her head off. All I said was religion could be a motive. It would bear no weight in any conviction or indictment. Some people simply like to argue. 

15 hours ago, UT alum said:

God loves the lil ones too