Marquee games for this Friday night the 16th

We have some big time games this Friday night which include some key district games. Here is a list of what I think are some marquee games tomorrow night:

District games

#3 Beaumont United at #21 Atascocita

Jasper at Lumberton

#8 Diboll at #19 Central Heights

Coldspring at Tarkington

Non District

4A #17 Hardin-Jefferson at Goose Creek Memorial

3A #16 East Chambers at 2A #8 Big Sandy

Let's here some discussion on these games.

I have been down with the flu the last few days but if I am feeling up to it I will be heading up to Big Sandy to watch two of my favorite teams and coaches in East Chambers and Todd Sutherland and Big Sandy and Kevin Foster. I really hate there is a chance I'll miss this one. Don't get this kind of match up very often.

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have been down with the flu the last few days but if I am feeling up to it I will be heading up to Big Sandy to watch two of my favorite teams and coaches in East Chambers and Todd Sutherland and Big Sandy and Kevin Foster. I really hate there is a chance I'll miss this one. Don't get this kind of match up very often.

Several good games this Friday but definitely heading to this one. Who you got? BS plays tough at home but Sutherland is always gonna have his kids ready.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

We have some big time games this Friday night which include some key district games. Here is a list of what I think are some marquee games tomorrow night:

District games

#3 Beaumont United at #21 Atascocita

Jasper at Lumberton

#8 Diboll at #19 Central Heights

Coldspring at Tarkington

Non District

4A #17 Hardin-Jefferson at Goose Creek Memorial

3A #16 East Chambers at 2A #8 Big Sandy

Let's here some discussion on these games.

The way Tarkington has been playing I think they will beat us by double digits. I don't know what's going on with Coldspring right now losing games like they have been doing this season.

44 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Me either i expected more from us

At this point we may the 4th place team... I think Shepherd will beat us twice this season (maybe the first time that's ever happened) and/or we may be out the playoffs altogether. It's 4 teams that are better than us right now but also we are dealing with a new coach by the way of New Waverly and we lost all of our skill players due to graduation.

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nice way to get me to stop getting on your tail.  But I have time today.  I suggest that you gone ahead and stay in that little state championship thread before it gets bad for you here.  😁

Threatening is against forum rules. I'd expect a mod to know that. Might wanna get back on topic guy.