Trump unhinged

UT alum

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You weren’t aware? So you had no idea what was even being censored, but you were hugely upset about it?

Truly insane. These are the types we “debate” with on these forums. Literal sheep.

It is sad, this is why I rarely comment.. I don't feel like I am being intellectually challenged.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It is sad, this is why I rarely comment.. I don't feel like I am being intellectually challenged.

Dude woke up, opened his truth social app, Truth social told him to be mad at liberals, so he comes on this forum all riled but doesn’t even know what he’s supposed to be mad about in the first place. 

Can’t do nothing else but shake your head at the naivety

5 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You weren’t aware? So you had no idea what was even being censored, but you were hugely upset about it?

Truly insane. These are the types we “debate” with on these forums. Literal sheep.

We can see which segments interest you. I also seem to have missed your debating skills. Calling people names and simply disagreeing is not debate.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

We can see which segments interest you. I also seem to have missed your debating skills. Calling people names and simply disagreeing is not debate.

How long will it be before DontheCon, aka the enlightened one and inMAGAwetrust gets another ban?  He can’t help himself.  Someone will cause him to blow another gasket!

9 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

What part insulted you? Sorry I hurt your feelings 

It’s projection 101 with this group.

Call liberals sheep, dimwits, etc every day for a literal decade now on this website, then play the victim when someone calls them out for being the real sheep (being mad about twitter censorship but zero clue what is even being censored).

anyways - just stopping in to see the massive cope after the ReD WaVe failed, AGAIN 

2024 will be different though trust me! don’t forget to donate your hard-earned blue collar paycheck to maga2024.com to help pay a billionaire’s legal expenses in the meantime #patriots

37 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Call liberals sheep, dimwits, etc every day for a literal decade now on this website, then play the victim when someone calls them out for being the real sheep (being mad about twitter censorship but zero clue what is even being censored).

anyways - just stopping in to see the massive cope after the ReD WaVe failed, AGAIN 

2024 will be different though trust me! don’t forget to donate your hard-earned blue collar paycheck to maga2024.com to help pay a billionaire’s legal expenses in the meantime #patriots

Thank god the confederate flag hate group didn't gain much during mid terms... 

11 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Dude woke up, opened his truth social app, Truth social told him to be mad at liberals, so he comes on this forum all riled but doesn’t even know what he’s supposed to be mad about in the first place. 

Can’t do nothing else but shake your head at the naivety

It is a sad situation 

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

2024 will be different.  We will actually get somebody as potus that might have a clue.  There’s not a Dem out there that can get us out of biden’s mess

20 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The other side is hysterical. To deny or pass it off as spin is… hysterical and hypocritical.

The obviously hypocritical part is that you didn’t explain why I am wrong, you simply said it was a cop-out. You did what you accused.

So I give about a 10 paragraph answer and you can only say, it’s a cop-out?

Your TDS has skewed your ability to reason.

Let’s look at what I said, not rehashing the explanation but the format. It started with, I am “guessing” what Trump meant. Reasoning ability would see that as “maybe” this happened. Maybe you could look up maybe in the dictionary. I wasn’t endorsing his tweet but looking at possible answers. 

After discussing an actual case (which I am reasonably confident you will ignore), I ended with Trump “might” have been referring to the case and being returned to office, which is not in the Constitution.

If you read the actual tweet “maybe” you could comprehend it. Again, you would have to research the definition of “maybe”. 

It is irrelevant but I don’t support Trump. I am for DeSantis at this point and have been since the last election. Trump will be divisive and hurt the GOP campaign.

…… and you have TDS. 

I have always been taught that words have consequences. You can “ maybe” this or “might have” that, like all the talking heads anywhere on the spectrum have. That’s the problem. Trump had only been held accountable for his word once - on November 11, 2019 - and even then his acolytes had to create a fantasy world of election conspiracies, so eloquently portrayed in 2000 Mules. I take him at his word. He said terminate the Constitution. Given his authoritarian tendencies, I don’t need anyone telling me what he”might have” “meant”.

I find it telling that no one answered the question, “What would it be replaced with?”

On 12/4/2022 at 8:04 AM, UT alum said:

Now, that’s some spin there! TDS is such a cop out. Claim the other side’s hysterical and you don’t have to answer for your own lunacy.

No, it's not a cop out, it's real.  There is no other explanation for the mindset you and others on here have that would explain away the dumpster fire we have going on now but continue to criticize only Donald Trump.

It's real, and you have it.

11 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I have always been taught that words have consequences. You can “ maybe” this or “might have” that, like all the talking heads anywhere on the spectrum have. That’s the problem. Trump had only been held accountable for his word once - on November 11, 2019 - and even then his acolytes had to create a fantasy world of election conspiracies, so eloquently portrayed in 2000 Mules. I take him at his word. He said terminate the Constitution. Given his authoritarian tendencies, I don’t need anyone telling me what he”might have” “meant”.

I find it telling that no one answered the question, “What would it be replaced with?”

Is this the statement to which you refer? If so, there is lots of room for “maybe”.

Donald J. Trump &
@realDonald Trump
6m
So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent
Elections!

Didn’t your hero Obama say the Constitution is a worthless old document, or something similar? Didn’t hear a peep out of you then. 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Is this the statement to which you refer? If so, there is lots of room for “maybe”.

Donald J. Trump &
@realDonald Trump
6m
So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent
Elections!

Didn’t your hero Obama say the Constitution is a worthless old document, or something similar? Didn’t hear a peep out of you then. 

Obama said the Constitution was a "Charter of negative liberties".

You won't see any of the lefty scholars (is that really a thing?) on here wanting to discuss that, they certainly wouldn't when he was President.

Now back to Trump.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

yes, they have been replaced with blm and antifa. 

I've yet to see 1 of these flags flying high... SMH conservatives always making up stuff and trying to scare someone! Hence the reason they believe everyone should be armed, don't get me wrong I'm not against guns, I have plenty... but I also don't walk around daily thinking someone's out for me

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Obama said the Constitution was a "Charter of negative liberties".

You won't see any of the lefty scholars (is that really a thing?) on here wanting to discuss that, they certainly wouldn't when he was President.

Now back to Trump.

Lol I'm sure yall had a hot topic about Obama saying that, dudes been out of office going on 6 years lol... rent free like Hillary 

12 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Lol I'm sure yall had a hot topic about Obama saying that, dudes been out of office going on 6 years lol... rent free like Hillary 

That would be the part you like….. rent free

I only bring Obama up where the situation calls for it. I hear anti-Trump everyday. How long has he been out of office?

41 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I've yet to see 1 of these flags flying high... SMH conservatives always making up stuff and trying to scare someone! Hence the reason they believe everyone should be armed, don't get me wrong I'm not against guns, I have plenty... but I also don't walk around daily thinking someone's out for me

Duh…..

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please