Trump unhinged

UT alum

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Donald Trump calls for termination of the U.S. Constitution because he can’t accept any defeat, much less a “fraudulent election” for which no evidence exists. Not suspension. Termination. What would take its place? Spin that for me, Trump lovers.

I saw this headline.  Had to laugh.  Only silly people would believe this!  BTW -- NBC, ABC, and CBS, nothing about the Twitter suppression scandal!  Amazing how this works.  LOL!!

BTW part 2 -- you say there's no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election, I'll make a deal with you:  You watch 2000 Mules, and if you still come away unconvinced that there was no fraud then I'll never discuss the fraudulent election with you again.  Deal?

I don’t know since I don’t follow Trump but I am guessing that he meant Brunson v. Adams which has been submitted to the Supreme Court. 

Trump stated along the line of, the Constitution should be scrapped to reinstall him as president. Brunson v. Adams seeks to do something like that.

The request for certiorari (review) by the Supreme Court was submitted in October. I see the case where it was submitted on the Supreme Court website but haven’t seen the response if certiorari was granted.

Brunson seeks (I think) to remove every Democrat from office due to the accusations of fraud in 2020 and half of the Republicans. 

Brunson doesn’t bring up the fraud but the fact that Congress didn’t follow the law on January 6. During the certification of the election where fraud was claimed, over 100 congressmen were going to testify that the election might have been fraudulent. According to the law (claimed, I haven’t read it), if such a claim is made, there shall be (obligation) to hold a 10 investigation before certifying the election. I guess basically it requires Congress to hold hearings before the election could then be certified. That would make January 16 as the earliest day to certify the election. Apparently all Democrats and some Republicans voted to certify the election and disregard the law. They could have still certified the election but only after a 10 day delay… which again, didn’t happen.

The key in this case, unlike other lawsuits where fraud has to be proven, is that is doesn’t try to prove fraud in court (which has lost) but to follow the law requiring Congress (not a lawsuit) to conduct the required investigation.

it is like denying a person a constitutional right. An example is that if you were accused of a crime, you have the right to remain silent and you had the right to an attorney if there is a trial. You might still be convicted however, they cannot take away your rights. This lawsuit is saying that Congress still has the authority to certify but only after the investigation which did not happen. 

If the Supreme Court accepted the case and if it ruled in favor of Brunson, the result could be that the election certification is voided and therefore remove Biden from the presidency for the unlawful certification.

It would also potentially remove all members of Congress who voted for certification. Coincidentally that if the same part of the Constitution that Nancy Pelosi tried against Trump where I believe the Constitution says that if removed from office, a person could not again take office. I am sure that most of us remember the question why Pelosi continued with impeachment after Trump left office. It was to keep him from running again. Now the Supreme Court is being asked to do the same to Pelosi and 350+ others.

I am not advocating nor claiming that the Supreme Court will take the case or how they would rule. The case is it there however and may come up for a decision in January.

I think that is what Trump might have been referring to when he said the Constitution should be scrapped and he put back in office.

TDS however won’t see that angle. 

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Donald Trump calls for termination of the U.S. Constitution because he can’t accept any defeat, much less a “fraudulent election” for which no evidence exists. Not suspension. Termination. What would take its place? Spin that for me, Trump lovers.

🍊🍊🍊

10 hours ago, UT alum said:

Let’s post what he actually said so the spinners don’t meltdown. Lol

“Does anybody notice that the Lame Stream Media is REFUSING to report about, even a simple mention, the biggest Election Integrity and Interference Scandal in our Country's History. Watch closely, you will see barely a mention. We have a CORRUPT MEDIA the likes of which has never been seen before, but fear not, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

“I am glad that everyone is now seeing the light on what I have been saying loud and clear for the last two years, that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged and stolen by a combination of Democrats, Big Tech, "law enforcement." and other bad actors.”

“Sadly, we have become a corrupt Country, perhaps one of the most corrupt anywhere in the world. We MUST right this horrible wrong, and take our Country back.”

“Wow! That's a really big story about Twitter and various forms of government Fraud including, specifically, Election Fraud. The same level of Fraud took place with the other Big Tech companies, if not even worse (if that's possible?). We are living in a VERY CORRUPT COUNTRY &, AS THEY ARE SAYING ALL OVER THE INTERNET,”

"NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

& FBI ARE TOTALLY CORRUPT." But they'll keep investigating "boxes" that were legally & openly taken from the W.H.

“So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great

"Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Your Daddy,

Donald J. Trump

🍊😎🍊

PS  I added Your Daddy 😁

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t know since I don’t follow Trump but I am guessing that he meant Brunson v. Adams which has been submitted to the Supreme Court. 

Trump stated along the line of, the Constitution should be scrapped to reinstall him as president. Brunson v. Adams seeks to do something like that.

The request for certiorari (review) by the Supreme Court was submitted in October. I see the case where it was submitted on the Supreme Court website but haven’t seen the response if certiorari was granted.

Brunson seeks (I think) to remove every Democrat from office due to the accusations of fraud in 2020 and half of the Republicans. 

Brunson doesn’t bring up the fraud but the fact that Congress didn’t follow the law on January 6. During the certification of the election where fraud was claimed, over 100 congressmen were going to testify that the election might have been fraudulent. According to the law (claimed, I haven’t read it), if such a claim is made, there shall be (obligation) to hold a 10 investigation before certifying the election. I guess basically it requires Congress to hold hearings before the election could then be certified. That would make January 16 as the earliest day to certify the election. Apparently all Democrats and some Republicans voted to certify the election and disregard the law. They could have still certified the election but only after a 10 day delay… which again, didn’t happen.

The key in this case, unlike other lawsuits where fraud has to be proven, is that is doesn’t try to prove fraud in court (which has lost) but to follow the law requiring Congress (not a lawsuit) to conduct the required investigation.

it is like denying a person a constitutional right. An example is that if you were accused of a crime, you have the right to remain silent and you had the right to an attorney if there is a trial. You might still be convicted however, they cannot take away your rights. This lawsuit is saying that Congress still has the authority to certify but only after the investigation which did not happen. 

If the Supreme Court accepted the case and if it ruled in favor of Brunson, the result could be that the election certification is voided and therefore remove Biden from the presidency for the unlawful certification.

It would also potentially remove all members of Congress who voted for certification. Coincidentally that if the same part of the Constitution that Nancy Pelosi tried against Trump where I believe the Constitution says that if removed from office, a person could not again take office. I am sure that most of us remember the question why Pelosi continued with impeachment after Trump left office. It was to keep him from running again. Now the Supreme Court is being asked to do the same to Pelosi and 350+ others.

I am not advocating nor claiming that the Supreme Court will take the case or how they would rule. The case is it there however and may come up for a decision in January.

I think that is what Trump might have been referring to when he said the Constitution should be scrapped and he put back in office.

TDS however won’t see that angle. 

Now, that’s some spin there! TDS is such a cop out. Claim the other side’s hysterical and you don’t have to answer for your own lunacy.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

I saw this headline.  Had to laugh.  Only silly people would believe this!  BTW -- NBC, ABC, and CBS, nothing about the Twitter suppression scandal!  Amazing how this works.  LOL!!

BTW part 2 -- you say there's no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election, I'll make a deal with you:  You watch 2000 Mules, and if you still come away unconvinced that there was no fraud then I'll never discuss the fraudulent election with you again.  Deal?

I watched it. I came away unconvinced. 

28 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Figures that someone with your intellect would find such a dumbass post funny

Why are you guys so bent out of shape that twitter censored the hunter Biden penis pictures? Or are you mad about the pictures with crackwhores being blocked?

Either way, seems like a pretty perverted thing to be mad about. 

15 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Why are you guys so bent out of shape that twitter censored the hunter Biden penis pictures? Or are you mad about the pictures with crackwhores being blocked?

If you think that’s what it’s all about, you really aren’t very bright or “enlightened”.

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Now, that’s some spin there! TDS is such a cop out. Claim the other side’s hysterical and you don’t have to answer for your own lunacy.

The other side is hysterical. To deny or pass it off as spin is… hysterical and hypocritical.

The obviously hypocritical part is that you didn’t explain why I am wrong, you simply said it was a cop-out. You did what you accused.

So I give about a 10 paragraph answer and you can only say, it’s a cop-out?

Your TDS has skewed your ability to reason.

Let’s look at what I said, not rehashing the explanation but the format. It started with, I am “guessing” what Trump meant. Reasoning ability would see that as “maybe” this happened. Maybe you could look up maybe in the dictionary. I wasn’t endorsing his tweet but looking at possible answers. 

After discussing an actual case (which I am reasonably confident you will ignore), I ended with Trump “might” have been referring to the case and being returned to office, which is not in the Constitution.

If you read the actual tweet “maybe” you could comprehend it. Again, you would have to research the definition of “maybe”. 

It is irrelevant but I don’t support Trump. I am for DeSantis at this point and have been since the last election. Trump will be divisive and hurt the GOP campaign.

…… and you have TDS. 

5 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Wasn’t aware of the revealing pics, but I’m not surprised that it is first and foremost on your mind.