Hamshire Fannett vs Cuero

TexasBoy89

On 11/21/2022 at 8:46 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I also agree with what he said. But who's experience? Kids or coaches?

Waggoner (5 yrs 32-23, 4x playoffs)

Cuero has a new coach this year, Jerod Fikac (6 yrs 45-25, 4x playoffs). They brought in an experienced HC to replace Alvarez. He has somehow managed to keep them in the playoffs. And only lost 1 game this season to bigger 4AD1 #2 CC Calallen. Who also is still in it with their 1st year HC.

How do they do they do it? 

It's like there's a proven method to the madness.

Good luck to both teams this week. Longhorn fans go easy on the turkey Thursday. Could be smoking some Gobblers Friday too.

To answer your question, the football program, that's who experience. 

I'm taking HF by 4.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:46 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I also agree with what he said. But who's experience? Kids or coaches?

Waggoner (5 yrs 32-23, 4x playoffs)

Cuero has a new coach this year, Jerod Fikac (6 yrs 45-25, 4x playoffs). They brought in an experienced HC to replace Alvarez. He has somehow managed to keep them in the playoffs. And only lost 1 game this season to bigger 4AD1 #2 CC Calallen. Who also is still in it with their 1st year HC.

How do they do they do it? 

It's like there's a proven method to the madness.

Good luck to both teams this week. Longhorn fans go easy on the turkey Thursday. Could be smoking some Gobblers Friday too.

Right, because, even with an experienced team, it takes a first year coach 3 seasons to win, correct? You can't be successful as a first year HC, no matter what you inherited from a personnel standpoint.