Playoffs Week-3: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/25

Who wins   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

12 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

How is anything we've said disrespectful other than we think we should win?

i read some of the stuff and to be honest, just HIGHLY confident fans, then its you and a couple of others who actually had concerns and facing an unknown team have you being a little cautious. thats not saying yall scared, but being real cause of some injuries and discipline issues (we have those flair up time to time with the flags) honestly this might come out to clock management and take what the other team gives you. THIS GAME ISN'T THE TIME TO PANIC OR BE CUTE! if PAM keeps it simple, it makes it easier for the boys to get into a rhythm. so far the staff has been pretty good at fixing things in the second half.

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

football speed and track speed are completely different. well we got the dub fairly easy against them and they wasn't an issue for PAM...i see yall had a close one with them, but to be fair, to different lancaster teams. crosby fans are idiots. again track and football speed are totally different. we played in a monsoon so bad the field turf was literally lifting up and PAM just had the turf replaced this year. for 3 weeks they have played much better during heavy rain AND didn't just run the ball, but was efficient in passing it too.

i bring up the speed due to the last two teams the QB looked liked he had cement boots on.

At the end of the day, this isn't Longview's first rodeo against someone who is fast. We are more than fast ourselves.

We have 8 losses in 5 seasons, and 5 of them are to teams named Highland Park and Denton Ryan.

Like I said on Smoaky, I'm sure PA Memorial will bring different things to the game than we've seen this season. But I mean...I'm sorry, we're not looking into the mirror like you've said lol.

Common opponents don't mean much but I do think it gives us a little peak into the game. The fact that both Crosby and McKinney North games were one score games while ours were 34 and 42 point victories speaks a lot. PAM getting beat by Baytown Lee and giving up 41 to that McKinney North team (not to mention 34 to La Porte and that rushing attack).....I just. We'll see. Especially in a downpour.

I know it's falling on deaf ears, but is what it is. Excited for Friday to get here.

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i read some of the stuff and to be honest, just HIGHLY confident fans, then its you and a couple of others who actually had concerns and facing an unknown team have you being a little cautious. thats not saying yall scared, but being real cause of some injuries and discipline issues (we have those flair up time to time with the flags) honestly this might come out to clock management and take what the other team gives you. THIS GAME ISN'T THE TIME TO PANIC OR BE CUTE! if PAM keeps it simple, it makes it easier for the boys to get into a rhythm. so far the staff has been pretty good at fixing things in the second half.

I agree with you sir…with the THIS ISN’T THE TIME TO PANIC.  Couldn’t agree more with that statement.  Been reading comments since Friday.  Finally I see what is going to propel Memorial…the confidence in the team.  They must believe in themselves ..coaches alike.  These boys ain’t world beaters man.  I’ve watched tape on them.  To be honest…they look a bit slower than PAM.  Of course that does’t mean much at this point…but just a statement.   IMO…PAM has to play discipline football..stick to your job.   Focus on the running game..and like someone stated.. Make the QB beat you.  But that’s where that discipline comes in.  They will try the play action and catch you focused on  the run and hurt you.  Play smart.  Adjust during the game.  PLAY DISCIPLINE. If something’s not working…move around. If something is working…don’t hit the gas on it.  Keep switching it around, BUT you know where your bread and butter is at to finish off the game.  I have ZERO doubt Memorial can pull this off.  Coaches / Players… Do your job, don’t overthink, play discipline, play your hearts out and let everything fall where it may.  Lose or win…you gave it your all.  You walking off that field on E..nothing matters.  You know…this is what it was gonna be no matter what.  Good luck Titans.  Would love to see y’all win and let these boyz know… PA ain’t just anybody… That’s real.

1 minute ago, CougarCal said:

Longview gonna beat the mess outta PAN.  One fan will be on here blaming the coaches by midway through the 2nd qtr.  Crosby played a close one with PAM with the backup qb and several others out with injuries then got healthy to get housed in LV.  4 tds at least!

What you’re failing to realize sir.  This is a playoff game.  That regular season sheeeesssney stays there.  There’s no game next week for the loser.  That hits a whole lot of other buttons in a competitor.  Believe me when I say this…this group ain’t gonna fold.  You be the messenger and tell LV to come with it.  I have faith in the Titan nation.  It’ll all be left on the field Friday.

1 minute ago, truPAfan said:

What you’re failing to realize sir.  This is a playoff game.  That regular season sheeeesssney stays there.  There’s no game next week for the loser.  That hits a whole lot of other buttons in a competitor.  Believe me when I say this…this group ain’t gonna fold.  You be the messenger and tell LV to come with it.  I have faith in the Titan nation.  It’ll all be left on the field Friday.

Okay, come on back after the game!

9 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

I agree with you sir…with the THIS ISN’T THE TIME TO PANIC.  Couldn’t agree more with that statement.  Been reading comments since Friday.  Finally I see what is going to propel Memorial…the confidence in the team.  They must believe in themselves ..coaches alike.  These boys ain’t world beaters man.  I’ve watched tape on them.  To be honest…they look a bit slower than PAM.  Of course that does’t mean much at this point…but just a statement.   IMO…PAM has to play discipline football..stick to your job.   Focus on the running game..and like someone stated.. Make the QB beat you.  But that’s where that discipline comes in.  They will try the play action and catch you focused on  the run and hurt you.  Play smart.  Adjust during the game.  PLAY DISCIPLINE. If something’s not working…move around. If something is working…don’t hit the gas on it.  Keep switching it around, BUT you know where your bread and butter is at to finish off the game.  I have ZERO doubt Memorial can pull this off.  Coaches / Players… Do your job, don’t overthink, play discipline, play your hearts out and let everything fall where it may.  Lose or win…you gave it your all.  You walking off that field on E..nothing matters.  You know…this is what it was gonna be no matter what.  Good luck Titans.  Would love to see y’all win and let these boyz know… PA ain’t just anybody… That’s real.

the t shirts from a few years ago, PA vs Errbody is more true this week than ever lol

32 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Longview gonna beat the mess outta PAN.  One fan will be on here blaming the coaches by midway through the 2nd qtr.  Crosby played a close one with PAM with the backup qb and several others out with injuries then got healthy to get housed in LV.  4 tds at least!

yawn...must suck to be at home wishing your team was playing.....go watch some basketball lol...oh we dominating that too........sucks to be code brown..

25 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

I’m in no way shape or form guaranteeing a win. But you talking as if PAM should just fold and just think about Christmas. Pump the brakes.  Let the game be played.

he in his feeling along with the rest of crosby losers whining they coulda shoulda woulda...he mad cause them basketballs came out early.

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

yawn...must suck to be at home wishing your team was playing.....go watch some basketball lol...oh we dominating that too........sucks to be code brown..

Y’all been there year after with those first round letdowns.  This year isn’t a letdown though, just going to run into a better team.  It happens.

54 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

At the end of the day, this isn't Longview's first rodeo against someone who is fast. We are more than fast ourselves.

We have 8 losses in 5 seasons, and 5 of them are to teams named Highland Park and Denton Ryan.

Like I said on Smoaky, I'm sure PA Memorial will bring different things to the game than we've seen this season. But I mean...I'm sorry, we're not looking into the mirror like you've said lol.

Common opponents don't mean much but I do think it gives us a little peak into the game. The fact that both Crosby and McKinney North games were one score games while ours were 34 and 42 point victories speaks a lot. PAM getting beat by Baytown Lee and giving up 41 to that McKinney North team (not to mention 34 to La Porte and that rushing attack).....I just. We'll see. Especially in a downpour.

I know it's falling on deaf ears, but is what it is. Excited for Friday to get here.

no you bring up good points. the Baytown in my opinion EVERYONE went to that game thinking Lee was gonna lay down etc... no excuses on that one.

now the mckinny north game A LOT OF FACTORS THAT U DON'T KNOW ABOUT UNLESS U WAS THERE. PAM came out and it looked like they was about to run away with it easily..then mother nature came in and they sat for 30-40 minutes due to lightning. on all levels of football that messes with momentum. PAM actually got up two scores  and cold had more. that score is NO indication on how the game wasn't close. with under a min or right at a min. the qb threw up a prayer while running out of bounds to an unattended wr to make it look closer. mind you, LV played these people earlier in the season if im correct. teams get better as the year goes on. PNG is a good example. PAM blew them out only for them to improve and still in the playoffs.

wakeland, IDC, that tight end killed us first half as we were going back and forth. we had a scoring chance if our qb keep running to the outside he scores, but turnover on down on the 3 yard line. again cause u beat a team early in the season, doesn't mean that team didn't improve. i would think at this point of the season, it doesn't mean squat how bad u beat somone. im sure if LV wins by 1 point you will celebrate like you won by 50. i feel we can move the ball on teams just like some gonna move the ball on us. PAM has several play makers that what keeps them in games. our defense might not be top notch, but they make stops when they need to. u see, just like how yall brag on scoring, so do we.

LP will gash you too lol...they don't run the typical offense people see today. they run a lot of misdirection etc...you can't tell me people run that. it's like playing a team that run the triple option they gonna sneak ya a few times.

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Y’all been there year after with those first round letdowns.  This year isn’t a letdown though, just going to run into a better team.  It happens.

And that’s ok.  But to just boldly say they gonna lose by at least 4tds.  That’s straight disrespectful in my opinion.  Maybe so…maybe it’s the other way around.  Odds are stacked against…true.  But don’t ever doubt the heart of your opponent.  That tends to end in problems.  

6 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

well we don't need to hear it from a fan base that seems to get butt hurt when they not the focus. like why u even commenting on a PAM thread proves my point lol. i understand the lobo fans coming over talking. understandable. we supported(not me lol) yall as a forum/area, but yall got donkey punched and knuckled dragged. well.....bye. in my best curly bill voice.

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well we don't need to hear it from a fan base that seems to get butt hurt when they not the focus. like why u even commenting on a PAM thread proves my point lol. i understand the lobo fans coming over talking. understandable. we supported(not me lol) yall as a forum/area, but yall got donkey punched and knuckled dragged. well.....bye. in my best curly bill voice.

Middle of the 2nd qtr

Just now, pakronos said:

middle 2nd. middle 3rd, middle 4th, middle finger, middle linebacker...WHO CARES LOL...CROSBY DIDN'T GET THE JOB DONE AND GOT SMACKED!! as my best friend bigd92 would say, yall got the brakes beat off yall lol. RIP D...miss ya buddy.

They did, Longview is better Monday -Sunday 24/7/365.  If they played 100 times, LV would win 100 times this year. Now, PAM is on the clock.  At least Lufkin isn’t that bad of a drive.

since the longview HOBO fans like comparing numbers...i see the rb mr Tatum is up for mr. football of the week with racking up 227 yards and 4 td's.....not bad....UNTIL Mr. Wilson of PAM had 343 through the air and two td's...but wait there's more!!! he also had 118 rushing yards and 3 td's on the ground and is a finalist along with Mr. Taylor.

They did, Longview is better Monday -Sunday 24/7/365.  If they played 100 times, LV would win 100 times this year. Now, PAM is on the clock.  At least Lufkin isn’t that bad of a drive.

and thats my point...yall off the the clock...been off for two weeks...yall ain't gettin no check bruh...maybe yall got some PTO or vaction time lol. ya see, i can take it from a team STILL playing...MAYBE if u lost last week. but yall lost not one, but two and this friday makes 3 weeks ago...hating at it's finest...i can somewhat respect it though, if yall were still playing lol. most district people still root for the district. i do sometimes, but in reality, i just want my sqaud to win. Barbers Hill i really  pulled for cause they have that no quit and play hard the whole game and don't make excuses, like others we know lol.

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

and thats my point...yall off the the clock...been off for two weeks...yall ain't gettin no check bruh...maybe yall got some PTO or vaction time lol. ya see, i can take it from a team STILL playing...MAYBE if u lost last week. but yall lost not one, but two and this friday makes 3 weeks ago...hating at it's finest...i can somewhat respect it though, if yall were still playing lol. most district people still root for the district. i do sometimes, but in reality, i just want my sqaud to win. Barbers Hill i really  pulled for cause they have that no quit and play hard the whole game and don't make excuses, like others we know lol.

But yet you still posted in years past after being ousted in the first round with your garbage opinions.  Most of your own fan base laughs at you.  Tik tock 

As someone who doesnt have a dog in this fight, giving a non biased opinion, and having seen PAM play twice this season in person. There is no doubt in my mind that the Titans are capable of pulling off the upset. However they are also capable of getting the brakes beat off of them if the play like they did in their loss to Baytown Lee. Longview hasnt given up more than 19 points in a single game all season. PAM has a tendency to give up quite a few points on any given night. If PAM is going to win, it will have to be a high scoring affair, and the Titans will need a few breaks to fall their way, and that is totally possible. With that being said, PAM keeps it close for a half but LV takes over in the second half.

Lobos 51 Titans 24 

But yet you still posted in years past after being ousted in the first round with your garbage opinions.  Most of your own fan base laughs at you.  Tik tock 

the ones that laughed or ONE or TWO won't laugh in my face lol....anyway, my"garbage" was straight facts that we was struggling to get out the 1st rd playoffs due to not so much the talent, but to the sidelines...funny how i said what i said before games and they agreed then. nobody likes to hear the truth. i guess cousin gomer aint' teachin ya how to read cause i already stated all this before. the 2-3 homers we have on here don't speak for me and the others i sit with at the games cause they even said things about the homers. but i'm passed that as to most of us are... again, tell me why u and the loser gang of Crosby fans keep commenting on a PAM post?? are u a fan now? or are u butt hurt that yall at home?? wait i know..wait till next year, you'll see ?? i think yall a lil butt hurt...there is a pill for that and it's hard to swallow and its called CROSBY AIN'T IN THE PLAYOFFS LOL. bruh...i'm on a 36 hour shift...i got time lol

3 minutes ago, TheDonk said:

As someone who doesnt have a dog in this fight, giving a non biased opinion, and having seen PAM play twice this season in person. There is no doubt in my mind that the Titans are capable of pulling off the upset. However they are also capable of getting the brakes beat off of them if the play like they did in their loss to Baytown Lee. Longview hasnt given up more than 19 points in a single game all season. PAM has a tendency to give up quite a few points on any given night. If PAM is going to win, it will have to be a high scoring affair, and the Titans will need a few breaks to fall their way, and that is totally possible. With that being said, PAM keeps it close for a half but LV takes over in the second half.

Lobos 51 Titans 24 

fair assessment. but IF we lose and i mean IF, i see  49-35.

17 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

My man said 4 td’s but that’s a fair assessment.  Same exact thing I said!

no, it's not. he said the same stuff we are telling others. this is a WINNABLE game for PAM. u saying no chance and blow out. i don't agree with his score of us losing, but i agree with what he said overall.