Kronos Korner

pakronos

So I decided to be MAN enough to make a post congratulating the titans as a team. Team meaning I’m going to give the sideline props. I NEVER DOUBTED THE ABILITY OF THIS TEAM… EVER!!! Despite questionable characters that hang around hs boys etc…saying I’m hating on kids like wtf??? It seems Morgan went with the old saying “ keep it simple stupid” and made the game easier to manage. I said in another post after seeing the brackets, PAM can go 4 rds for sure. Now if I’m gonna criticize the players it’s going to be the dumb penalties. Some last night was bad calls, but some was legit. I’m glad to see no personal fouls were handed out and that’s big for PAM. I still believe PAM could do better with another coach, but that’s discussion for another day. CONGRATULATIONS PAM AND HANDLE BUSINESS NEXT WEEK!!!!

On 11/12/2022 at 10:19 AM, pakronos said:

So I decided to be MAN enough to make a post congratulating the titans as a team. Team meaning I’m going to give the sideline props. I NEVER DOUBTED THE ABILITY OF THIS TEAM… EVER!!! Despite questionable characters that hang around hs boys etc…saying I’m hating on kids like wtf??? It seems Morgan went with the old saying “ keep it simple stupid” and made the game easier to manage. I said in another post after seeing the brackets, PAM can go 4 rds for sure. Now if I’m gonna criticize the players it’s going to be the dumb penalties. Some last night was bad calls, but some was legit. I’m glad to see no personal fouls were handed out and that’s big for PAM. I still believe PAM could do better with another coach, but that’s discussion for another day. CONGRATULATIONS PAM AND HANDLE BUSINESS NEXT WEEK!!!!

I'm going man up and say this. Without the two bold and underlined, it seems to be genuine. Yes you're allowed to be frustrated with coaching, play calling etc. but ultimately, its the kids that make the plays or miss tackles. 

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Good post, Sir.  Now that the monkey of off of their back, now it’s time to wreck shop in these playoffs.  One team at a time.

You giving your employers team props again and positive stuff from Mouse at the same time?!!! I gotta screenshot this and frame it. 😁