Can They Count?

Hagar

Texas, 269,000 square miles - Arizona 116,000.  That’s well,over two times bigger for you liberals who are mathematically challenged.

Texas population 29,000,000 - Arizona 7,000,000.  That’s over four times more people.

So please tell me how by Wednesday morning Texas has all the votes counted and in Arizona, they’re still taking off their socks to use their toes to count.  Four days later.  Could it be another functionally illiterate Democratic Governor?  Or could there be something more Machiavellian coming into play?  How many more votes do we need?  Get another box of blanks.  Something’s rotten in Santa Fe.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Texas, 269,000 square miles - Arizona 116,000.  That’s well,over two times bigger for you liberals who are mathematically challenged.

Texas population 29,000,000 - Arizona 7,000,000.  That’s over four times more people.

So please tell me how by Wednesday morning Texas has all the votes counted and in Arizona, they’re still taking off their socks to use their toes to count.  Four days later.  Could it be another functionally illiterate Democratic Governor?  Or could there be something more Machiavellian coming into play?  How many more votes do we need?  Get another box of blanks.  Something’s rotten in Santa Fe.

Hagar, I've been wondering the same thing.  Is this the sign of cheating?  I mean what else could it be.  Florida had their count on time as did Texas.  Nevada is in the same boat.   Something awfully fishy!  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It doesn’t even raise an eyebrow with some.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Hagar, I've been wondering the same thing.  Is this the sign of cheating?  I mean what else could it be.  Florida had their count on time as did Texas.  Nevada is in the same boat.   Something awfully fishy!  

In Arizona I think that they cannot start counting mail in ballots until the day of the election  I don't think it is like that in Texas 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

In Arizona I think that they cannot start counting mail in ballots until the day of the election  I don't think it is like that in Texas 

You wonder why that is?  Why would they do that?  I can’t think of but one reason and it’s not a good one.

51 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You wonder why that is?  Why would they do that?  I can’t think of but one reason and it’s not a good one.

Kari Lake said she gets elected one of the first things she's going to do if take care of their voting system.  She understands that it should take so long.  If it's built this way, then it needs to be fixed.  I say model it after Texas and/or Florida.  

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Kari Lake said she gets elected one of the first things she's going to do if take care of their voting system.  She understands that it should take so long.  If it's built this way, then it needs to be fixed.  I say model it after Texas and/or Florida.  

Amen