Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

This is how dumb the Democrat Voter is, it’s hard to compete against a voter this dumb! It defies logic or maybe just down right corruption. Smh

You forgot to mention it was too late to change the ballots.

The ONLY other other person running was from the Green party - This forces a special election.  

17 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You failed to mention he died 9 October. They had 30 days to reprint ballots.

Absentee voting, over seas voting for military, early voting.....

And you know it's not that easy, but  it doesn't fit your narrative which is why you didn't mention it. 

13 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Absentee voting, over seas voting for military, early voting.....

And you know it's not that easy, but  it doesn't fit your narrative which is why you didn't mention it. 

There is no narrative. They re-elected a dead person. The article says some that voted for him were oblivious of that fact. Let me switch the term dumb to ignorant so it doesn’t hurt your feelings. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

you see what you want to see, that much is clear.  It's not who backed who, but why.  The Donald backed poor candidates who were willing to toe the orange line and claim election fraud.  Those weak candidates won nominations based on his support, but lost elections the right should've and would've won had they put forward decent candidates.  Instead of acknowledging this, it's just more of the same "low information voter" nonsense.  It would take some low information voters to elect some of the nutballs that Trump backed.   

Yep

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

There is no narrative. They re-elected a dead person. The article says some that voted for him were oblivious of that fact. Let me switch the term dumb to ignorant so it doesn’t hurt your feelings. 

Again, you fail to state why.  

Had they not voted for him a person from the green party would have won whom obviously no one wanted to win. 

Had Trump died prior to election day, would you have voted for Biden?  

20 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Again, you fail to state why.  

Had they not voted for him a person from the green party would have won whom obviously no one wanted to win. 

Had Trump died prior to election day, would you have voted for Biden?  

Narrative - Uninformed and ignorant because some of the voters admitted it they didn’t know he died. 

If it happened on the Right, they would also be uninformed and ignorant. 

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

you see what you want to see, that much is clear.  It's not who backed who, but why.  The Donald backed poor candidates who were willing to toe the orange line and claim election fraud.  Those weak candidates won nominations based on his support, but lost elections the right should've and would've won had they put forward decent candidates.  Instead of acknowledging this, it's just more of the same "low information voter" nonsense.  It would take some low information voters to elect some of the nutballs that Trump backed.   

I can live with that……seeing what I want as I believe we all do that to a certain degree. Some of the nutballs you mentioned, I would vote for to vote against communism, the killing of innocent babies, and possibly get a hold on crime.  What kills me about Trump haters is they can only attack his persona. Why, because they just don’t like him. But they can never list anything policy wise that was against America. They can also never come up with anything good to say about the democrats, but I’m the myopic one. 

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

I can live with that……seeing what I want as I believe we all do that to a certain degree. Some of the nutballs you mentioned, I would vote for to vote against communism, the killing of innocent babies, and possibly get a hold on crime.  What kills me about Trump haters is they can only attack his persona. Why, because they just don’t like him. But they can never list anything policy wise that was against America. They can also never come up with anything good to say about the democrats, but I’m the myopic one. 

The term for these folks is snowflakes.  Their dislike for Trump is 100% emotional, has nothing to do with policy.  
Like I have said many times, I don’t like the guy either but he was without a doubt the best choice, and there is no debate about that.  
I have moved on long ago, not sure if the snowflakes can, there will always be another Trump with them.