Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

From the article:  "‘So Pissed Off, I Cannot Even See Straight’ — Ted Cruz Blames Mitch McConnell For GOP Midterm Losses!  Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell during a Monday podcast, saying the GOP should have won the majority of the upper chamber and blamed McConnell for not supporting Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters.  Instead of helping Masters, McConnell sent tons of money to the RINO Senate candidate in Alaska." Appalling!!  

This is the hidden content, please

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So you agree with her assessment of Trump?

Let’s see….how do they say it? Oh yeah, it’s politics. Everyone is entitled to their opinion….even you. Her assessment of Trump is her opinion. Your assessment is your opinion. My assessment is my opinion. See how that works?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Let’s see….how do they say it? Oh yeah, it’s politics. Everyone is entitled to their opinion….even you. Her assessment of Trump is her opinion. Your assessment is your opinion. My assessment is my opinion. See how that works?

Truth vs. opinion.  Don’t confuse her more than she already is.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It is her opinion when she talks about Trump, but facts when she talks about black people and the Democratic Party. Isn't that how you all feel? Snh

I happen to like her opinions. I never said it is fact. However, she believes it strongly enough to be convincing and I cant refute it. I know facts confuse you but such is the liberal life. I mean, you do believe Biden is doing a great job, so fantasy world at Disneyland is for you.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

So you agree with her assessment of Trump?

You know exactly what I was talking about. I am not aware of a Trump assessment from her.

Make no mistake, It doesn’t Matter if Jesus Christ ran for President in 2024 as a Republican, the Democrats would harvest enough ballots to beat him to retain power an implement the Communist Marxist Agenda.

The voting apparatus is set in place with the mail in voting in key states so it’s not going to matter who the candidate is in 2024. Not to mention majority of the Republican Party are Democrats. Just one Big Uniparty devouring everything in its path.

15 hours ago, Unwoke said:

You know exactly what I was talking about. I am not aware of a Trump assessment from her.

Make no mistake, It doesn’t Matter if Jesus Christ ran for President in 2024 as a Republican, the Democrats would harvest enough ballots to beat him to retain power an implement the Communist Marxist Agenda.

The voting apparatus is set in place with the mail in voting in key states so it’s not going to matter who the candidate is in 2024. Not to mention majority of the Republican Party are Democrats. Just one Big Uniparty devouring everything in its path.

uh..what you are saying is exactly what the republicans under trump are trying to do.

Voter Suppression By Democrats Is Key To Arizona Election:  Morris says the Dems made a big push to vote early.  Thanks OK so far.  We just need to follow suit.  Why aren't we making the same push?  Anyway, the Dems knew the Republicans likes to vote on election day.  So -- there just happen to be, I think it was, 20% of the scanners in Maricopa county that were bad on "election day!".  Was this on purpose or accidental?  Well, guess who the Secretary Of State is that's in charge of this -- Katy Hobbs.  And what a surprise when she wouldn't recuse herself!  Hobbs wouldn't debate and barely campaigned.  Since she was the Secretary Of State, did she know the fix was in?  Gotta wonder! 

Again, 20% of the scanners being bad seems awfully fishy.  If I was Kari Lake, I'd file a lawsuit concerning this.  Then through discovery her lawyers could get all text, emails and phone calls to see if there was any collusion concerning these bad scanners. 

If in the end there was collusion and fraud, do they redo the election?  Thoughts?!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

After this "election week" fiasco, I'm not surprised about this!

The people of Arizona do not know what there talking about, Bullets13 said everything was Legit. He’s already done a complete and thorough investigation. That includes the massive issues they had in 2020. 

56 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Dang ! look at all those election deniers in Brazil. I am sure there was just a honest mishap with the machines. People with common sense have a good nose for smelling BS an the stinch in American elections stinks to high Heaven.

Bunch of wackos, how dare they question election results.

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Again, 20% of the scanners being bad seems awfully fishy.  If I was Kari Lake, I'd file a lawsuit concerning this.  Then through discovery her lawyers could get all text, emails and phone calls to see if there was any collusion concerning these bad scanners. 

If in the end there was collusion and fraud, do they redo the election?  Thoughts?!

I just found out that almost ALL of the 20% scanner that were bad were in Republican areas.  How CONVENIENT! 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

I just found out that almost ALL of the 20% scanner that were bad were in Republican areas.  How CONVENIENT! 

Exact same thing in Harris County Texas happened except the Democrat controlled elections office made sure that 21 precincts that were deep deep red did not have enough ballots to cover each precincts registered voters. A example of one of the precincts is they delivered 600 ballots to a precinct that typically gets 2800 voters. When they called the elections office to have them deliver more because they we’re about to run out by 10 am, the elections office totally ran by Democrats would hang up on them. Thousands of voters could not vote in Harris County due to this BS move by the Democrats. A lawsuit is underway to get a new election.