Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

If the Senate does go 50-50, one good thing in our favor is that JoeBama and Shumer pissed off Manchin this past year.  First, they promised Manchin if he'd vote for a massive spending bill then they would give him something in return.  I think it may have had something to do with a pipeline?  Not sure.  Anyway, they later told him, uh, no, not gonna happen.  Then JoeBama really pissed Mancin off when he said he's gonna stop all coal production.  Coal is big in Manchin's State.  Hopefully the Dems won't be able to count on anything from him!  This plus the Republicans controlling the House will keep in check a lot of this crazy spending.  

BTW, what's going to be ironic, is that House gains by Republicans in New York and California is what is going to give the House to the Republicans.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Uh, no!  He thought about it but never entered.  Good thing foe Romney and Obama that he didn't!!

This is the hidden content, please

My bad. He campaigned but it was unofficial. I didn't know he ran in 2000

Trump has been a presidential candidate three times, in 2000, 2016, and 2020; he also "unofficially" campaigned in 2012 and mulled a run in 2004.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

If the Senate does go 50-50, one good thing in our favor is that JoeBama and Shumer pissed off Manchin this past year.  First, they promised Manchin if he'd vote for a massive spending bill then they would give him something in return.  I think it may have had something to do with a pipeline?  Not sure.  Anyway, they later told him, uh, no, not gonna happen.  Then JoeBama really pissed Mancin off when he said he's gonna stop all coal production.  Coal is big in Manchin's State.  Hopefully the Dems won't be able to count on anything from him!  This plus the Republicans controlling the House will keep in check a lot of this crazy spending.  

BTW, what's going to be ironic, is that House gains by Republicans in New York and California is what is going to give the House to the Republicans.  

Manchin should switch sides.  Not sure if that is allowed in the middle of a term.  If I’m not mistaken, Joe Lieberman changed from an Independent to a Dim.  Just don’t remember the circumstances.

Walker illiterate?  Quick question, if Walker is illiterate what does that make Biden?  Maxine Waters?  Fetterman?  Katie Hobbs?  Kamala Harris?  I could describe each of them with derogatory terms - Senile - loud mouth bully - half wit - illiterate- completely over her head.  Yep, that’s a collection of useless politicians that fit the Peter Principle to a Tee!

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It won't happen if Trump is the candidate. 

At least we agree on something.  You know full well if anybody other than Trump is on the ballot, you Dimwits have no chance.  Let’s hope this is the case so we can get someone in charge that has a clue.  You will never admit it, but we are in far worse shape as a country with this idiot, that you helped elect, in charge.  

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

At least we agree on something.  You know full well if anybody other than Trump is on the ballot, you Dimwits have no chance.  Let’s hope this is the case so we can get someone in charge that has a clue.  You will never admit it, but we are in far worse shape as a country with this idiot, that you helped elect, in charge.  

This is the hidden content, please

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’m not disagreeing with you about Trump not being the best candidate for Republicans in 2024.  Not sure if you understood that.  By posting this link, I question your comprehension skills.

I’ve posted lots of video from Candace Owens discussing race in this country. No comment ever from Big Girl, but just as soon as Trump has a tiff with her…..BAM!!!!!! she posts the article because she is now somehow her friend. 

A few weeks ago, over 300 million lottery tickets where sold in 4 days. Within hours of the drawing, lottery officials knew how many winning tickets were sold and where the winning tickets were sold, down to the specific store locations. 4 days after voting has closed, some voting officials don't know how many people voted, how they voted, who they voted for, or what the accurate results are.

The US election system is broken on purpose.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ve posted lots of video from Candace Owens discussing race in this country. No comment ever from Big Girl, but just as soon as Trump has a tiff with her…..BAM!!!!!! she posts the article because she is now somehow her friend. 

Nope, I think she is full of it. Why is she turning on him now?