*Giddings 21 Sealy 12 Final*...Fitzhenry Cleared To Play!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Fitzhenry wants to play really bad but doesn't know if able...his ankle is not broken and he is going to the doctor tomorrow to get a definite diagnosis...will update later

Let us know man thanks.

i hope that fitzhenry is ok.  not just for the game this week, but because the young man has a future after high school. hope all goes well for him at the doctor. 

Although I agree, his future after high school should have been complete by now.  I mean, he was blessed enough to have gotten to the playoffs before he got hurt and petitioned to play another year.  I'm wondering...how would they tally yards and stuff for records since the average high school player only gets four years to play?

No disrespect intended by my question...I really want to know.  And, I do hope that Fitzhenry is okay.

I, too, hope that young Fitzhenry is okay and that the MRI doesn't show any severe damage to his ankle.  Over the past few years, he has shown himself to be a gifted young athlete and will hopefully show his gifts beyond high school.  One man I really feel for is Coach Fitzhenry, I can just imagine his emotions are just exponentially higher for him given his dual position as coach/father.

However, if the tests show that Fitzhenry is unable to play, I would caution against any premature punching of the 'Stangs ticket to the next round.  I'm quite sure Giddings didn't their ranking this year by being a one-trick buffalo.  With or without Brock Fitzhenry under center, the Mustangs will have a fight on their hands. 

Although I agree, his future after high school should have been complete by now.  I mean, he was blessed enough to have gotten to the playoffs before he got hurt and petitioned to play another year.  I'm wondering...how would they tally yards and stuff for records since the average high school player only gets four years to play?

No disrespect intended by my question...I really want to know.  And, I do hope that Fitzhenry is okay.

Ok, excuse my ignorance but how did Fitz petition to play another year? What am I missing?

I seen him last yr against WOS, he can play. Reminded me of Kendal Briles of Stephenville against PNG that year. With Earl Thomas, Jacoby Franks and Kenneth Beasley on the field, Fitz wasn't lost in the shuffle.

The way the Stangs are playing, they have a good shot against Giddings.

Beasley was already at UT last year, but Fitz did have one big run when we still had Beasley - when we won.

You have ZERO clue what you are talking about.  This is his FOURTH year in high school, the same that every other athlete gets.  He was held back from starting kindergarten, which is fairly common from what I understand.  UIL states a player who turns 19 before September 1 is ineligible - his birthday is in October.

stained ligaments ---------have you had that and tryed to play----------not GOOD. ONE BIG HIT ITS OVER i know been there done that his DAD will make the call for his son friday night  GLAD IT NOT ME. our best to both teams

Being cleared to play and being "able" to play are two different things.  None of us outside that small circle in Giddings know just how bad the ankle is.  My bet is that he tries to play, but will be FAR from his usual self.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw