4A DII

#4 Silsbee

3A DII

#3 Newton

2A DI

#1 Timpson

#9 Centerville

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I think Stephenville had a very Senior heavy team last year.  

Maybe.

That said, they did return 6 on each side of the ball including their 4300 yards & 52 TDs Qb. When you start a season with 3 teams who are in the top 7 of rankings it's expected to see some losses amongst them in District. A 2-8 Alvarado team last year by no means is who is expected though to give any of those 3 teams a L.

Stephenville  even with 2 or even 3 losses ((if it happens) will most likely still be making another deep run.

imo. it's very much okay if folks disagree with me. I can't force anyone to be right.🙂

9 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

imo. it's very much okay if folks disagree with me. I can't force anyone to be right.🙂

I didn't mean for you to take it wrong. I didn't mean to "disagree" with you, I am just discussing the topic that's all. 

Even if SV has some returners some of their top producers did graduate. For example their all-everything Coy Eakin, offensive MVP,  is now at Texas Tech. The guy was almost a one man show.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I didn't mean for you to take it wrong. I didn't mean to "disagree" with you, I am just discussing the topic that's all. 

Even if SV has some returners some of their top producers did graduate. For example their all-everything Coy Eakin, offensive MVP,  is now at Texas Tech. The guy was almost a one man show.

This is the hidden content, please

As was I (discussing). I think my friend you may have taken my " disagree Disclaimer " personal. It wasn't.  

It's what this site/forum is for. Over time I just have automatically have learned that are lots of "Karens" in the world (not saying you are) so me being me have tried to come up with a nicer/ acceptable method in preparation for those who wake  up each day filling that role. 

lol, you and I are good.

Good points, you brought up and thank you for your time and knowledge. 👍

take it easy and have a FANTABULOUS day.

ps. 

Eakin is a BEAST!