Week-11 Port Arthur Memorial at Kingwood Park Predictions 11/3 Thursday Night

Who wins   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Kingwood Park

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2022 at 11:00 PM

7 hours ago, Bald Eagle said:

KP isn't that good. The QB is the key. He has one main target that he throws to. The Receiver catches everything and he runs great routes. The QB can tote it a lil bit too. They don't have the firepower to beat PAM. They can't keep up if it becomes a shootout. If PAM shuts down the leading receiver...it's a wrap.

7 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I agree the QB is their key. The guy is not that accurate but he has a cannon arm. He can beat you way deep with a bomb.  

Agree! 

8 hours ago, Bald Eagle said:

KP isn't that good. The QB is the key. He has one main target that he throws to. The Receiver catches everything and he runs great routes. The QB can tote it a lil bit too. They don't have the firepower to beat PAM. They can't keep up if it becomes a shootout. If PAM shuts down the leading receiver...it's a wrap.

I can believe that. PAM'S jv (which has struggled this season is in a shootout now) is leading 22-20 at the half. 

Port Arthur Memorial (8-1, 6-1) at Kingwood Park (7-2, 6-1) | District 8-5A Division I
7 p.m. at Turner Stadium

Both of these teams have already clinched playoff berths out of District 8-5A Division I, but a district championship and No. 1 seed still need claiming. The winner of this game will take both. Kingwood Park has not won a district title since 2011 when it shared the crown with Summer Creek and Willis. The Panthers have already accomplished plenty this season, busting a two-year playoff drought and tying the program record for most wins in a single season. Port Arthur Memorial, meanwhile, is aiming for its third straight district title. The Titans have the No. 1-ranked offense (410.8 yards per game) and defense (249.4) in the district this season. The defense has been creating turnovers at a high clip with 17 interceptions and six fumble recoveries. Kingwood Park will need to take care of the ball, which 

This is the hidden content, please
 has done a great job with this year.