Beaumont West Brook (20) @ Beaumont United (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, wbfan said:

That would give me two things to roast @BMTSoulja1 about 

😂😂😂 and that’s one of the upsets I’m speaking of. 

however.. wb football will be back next year.. they have some juniors & sophomores that’s bright. It’s so much that took place with this team off the field. This year was a wake up call I believe for them. 

18 minutes ago, lil tokyo said:

😂😂😂 and that’s one of the upsets I’m speaking of. 

however.. wb football will be back next year.. they have some juniors & sophomores that’s bright. It’s so much that took place with this team off the field. This year was a wake up call I believe for them. 

Cmon now.

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Please settle down.  No one is worried about WB basketball except WB people.  While BU are worried about the Duncanville’s, the Summer Creeks, and the Cy-Ridges…

No dog in the fight but you might wanna worry about yalls region before even giving Duncanville a thought, Region 3 aint soft. You knew that already. 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

MY POINT IS….  We have way bigger fish to fry than WB.  While they keep mentioning us and upsets in the same sentence.

WB beating BU in basketball this upcoming season wouldn't be an upset to me, just another district win. 🤷🏾‍♂️ But that'll all be discussed in the basketball forum soon. 

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Please settle down.  No one is worried about WB basketball except WB people.  While BU are worried about the Duncanville’s, the Summer Creeks, and the Cy-Ridges…

BU parents were in an uproar after their basketball team lost to WB in a preseason tournament last month. WB beat Summer Creek last year with a team that's not as good as what they are going to put on the court this year. Lmao @ you.

Brook basketball is slept on in the area which is understood because of BU. Which is a great program. In house rivalry in district is important which we know because of playoff matchups. I’m order to get to state you gotta take care of your area first.. we know that. And our district in basketball is nice.. can’t wait to see it