Corrigan-Camden vs centerville for the district championship!!

9 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC will go into the game 9-0 not allowing a single point in district so far!  Centerville is 7-2 and undefeated in district as well… 

which squad takes the title and clinches that first seed spot!! ? 

Thia game here could go down in the record books in my opinion as CC will be on the road. Corrigan will play their toughest game of the season at the 2a level and make a big run in the playoffs, If the defense gives up 14 points I will be surprised.   

3 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

What impressed me the most was Centerville’s one point lost to Mart. I think it will be a close game. Should be a good one. 
Picking Centerville but pulling for for a former team in our district, Corrigan Camden.

I agree with you and I have been able to see Corrigan play this year. My choice in this game is merely on points allowed in district play. This will be a game of the week for me

I know some like to look at strength of schedules..  and stats ..

So here are some facts about both teams since district has started! 

CC has outscored their opponents in district 208-0..

centerville has outscored their opponents in district 201-28…

both offenses have been impressive!  But as the old saying goes..  the proof is in the pudding!   CC will have an advantage in this game defensively..

I know some will say those points came late against centerville….  And that may be the case …   But that Also says a lot about CC’S 2nd string defense… they have done outstanding holding off teams from scoring after halftime 

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I know some like to look at strength of schedules..  and stats ..

So here are some facts about both teams since district has started! 

CC has outscored their opponents in district 208-0..

centerville has outscored their opponents in district 201-28…

both offenses have been impressive!  But as the old saying goes..  the proof is in the pudding!   CC will have an advantage in this game defensively..

I know some will say those points came late against centerville….  And that may be the case …   But that Also says a lot about CC’S 2nd string defense… they have done outstanding holding off teams from scoring after halftime 

Correction!! Centerville has only scored 186..  not 201

Kinda hard to predict the outcome of a game based on points between teams that are not of equal challenge, both corigan and Centerville been playing blow out teams in district  so the scores pretty much really only show what either coach wanted the score to look like , CV and CC both could have maxed out the score boards in every district game they’ve played this season but didn’t because of sportsmanship or whatever reason so in reality both CC and CV’s pa vs pf could be exactly the same so it’s hard to judge off that but having watched both teams play I think Centerville takes the W 

On 10/28/2022 at 9:21 AM, 59n Sports said:

I agree with you and I have been able to see Corrigan play this year. My choice in this game is merely on points allowed in district play. This will be a game of the week for me

CC has not played a team this year with a winning record.