Mid-County Madness 2022 Predictions

Who wins   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was waiting to see if the two local TV stations were going to make this their game of the week. One (KFDM) has already posted this to be their GOW. Now waiting on KBMT.

I wanted to see if any of the two would go with another, more important game than going with what they both do every year, have MCM (regardless of situation).

IMO, these games this week are worthy of GOW:

Barbers Hill @ Port Arthur Memorial

Little Cypress-Mauriceville @ Lumberton

Heck even this one:

Beaumont West Brook @ Beaumont United

Come on KBMT, do something different.

There’s one game that will have 13,000+ people in the stands and with two teams still in playoff contention. 

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Been keeping up with this game for over 60 years.  Rarely, if ever, have I thought it was a cinch.  I’ve seen the underdogs win this one wwwaaayyy to many times.  This year —— just don’t see it.  Not even this age old rivalry will give the Bulldogs enough to win this game.  Heck, Ned would have trouble with the Vidor rivalry.  Might win but it’d be a struggle, lol..

But don’t be surprised if this game is not as lopsided as it should be.  It’ll be “Release the Kracken” time in Nederland.

The Vidor rival…..what? 😏never heard of it 

14 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was waiting to see if the two local TV stations were going to make this their game of the week. One (KFDM) has already posted this to be their GOW. Now waiting on KBMT.

I wanted to see if any of the two would go with another, more important game than going with what they both do every year, have MCM (regardless of situation).

IMO, these games this week are worthy of GOW:

Barbers Hill @ Port Arthur Memorial

Little Cypress-Mauriceville @ Lumberton

Heck even this one:

Beaumont West Brook @ Beaumont United

Come on KBMT, do something different.

Top 3 rivalry, even some rank it the top in the state. Why would it not be the featured game of the week? 

Gone are the days of Nederland watering their fields or PN-G using iPads to their pleasure.  🤷🏾‍♂️

All seriousness, the clear favorite should be PN-G, but it seems that the underdog always makes this a game and sometimes win.  This is a toss up.  But if your a betting man (I’m not) you’d pick the Indians.  

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Gone are the days of Nederland watering their fields or PN-G using iPads to their pleasure.  🤷🏾‍♂️

All seriousness, the clear favorite should be PN-G, but it seems that the underdog always makes this a game and sometimes win.  This is a toss up.  But if your a betting man (I’m not) you’d pick the Indians.  

I love your enthusiasm, but this game is NOT a toss up this year. I hope you are right though. I would love to see it. 🤞 

25 minutes ago, jake94 said:

I love your enthusiasm, but this game is NOT a toss up this year. I hope you are right though. I would love to see it. 🤞 

I’ve only seen PN-G.  And the one thing that I think they do very well is they tackle.  They don’t miss many tackles and they get after it. Ohh yea, The RB runs hard. 

36 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’ve only seen PN-G.  And the one thing that I think they do very well is they tackle.  They don’t miss many tackles and they get after it. Ohh yea, The RB runs hard. 

I watched some highlights recently from a 2016 game. It’s crazy how poorly PNG was tackling, compared to this year. 

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I watched some highlights recently from a 2016 game. It’s crazy how poorly PNG was tackling, compared to this year. 

The DC seems to be a good one. Also maybe they're tackling in practice now??? 

22 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I watched some highlights of Ned vs Pearland Dawson...crazy how good they were then. Fast forward 10 years and.....anyway. Hope the Dogs pull it out, maybe through some miraculous divine intervention our WRs become the second coming of Colton Kimler the rest of the year

3 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

I watched some highlights of Ned vs Pearland Dawson...crazy how good they were then. Fast forward 10 years and.....anyway. Hope the Dogs pull it out, maybe through some miraculous divine intervention our WRs become the second coming of Colton Kimler the rest of the year

Man, don’t bring that name up.  Still gives me nightmares what he did to Central that one year…. 🤦🏾🤦🏾