Week-10 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/28

Who wins   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

23 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Does PAM usually have a good crowd? Its been a minute since I seen a game that way. I know BH travels some but not sure how well to PA. 

after an L, the fans have a tendency to fall off immediately. senior night means football, drill team, cheerleaders, and band parents will be the bulk of the crowd especially if rain is in the forecast and no umbrellas are permitted. FACTS.

LET ME CLARIFY... 17 picks for PAM was mostly done in one game when the nederland qb LITERALLY threw the ball to our defensive backs as if they were the wr's...none was a contested pick. heck most if not all no wr was even around. #3 white is the best DB. the rest get mossed by smaller wr's smh.

21 hours ago, kingwolf1 said:

I am very interested to see how this game plays out. We could most definitely see the winner of this game in the third round if we both make it that far.  So would definitely like some insight in how you guys seeing this play out.  All I have is what I can watch online.

BH - not as athletic as most teams they play but fundamentally sound on offense and defense and put their more athletic players in good position to do damage. I like their overall offensive scheme. Looks similar to McKinney North and Magnolia. Do you guys always play with a 3 down lineman on defense?

PAM - athletic and solid talent all over the field, doesn't seem to be as disciplined in overall play.  Has trouble with dynamic offensive schemes. right or wrong?

PAM loses sideline battles. PAM coaches playing checkers while the opposing coaches playing chess...don't believe me?? look at last week against Lee. BEEN GOING ON FOR A LOOONG TIME!! talent is there for sure.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:14 PM, pakronos said:

I support them. I drive nearly 2 hours EVERY Friday and make out of town games. Missed the LP game due to work and will miss the kwp game because it’s on a Thursday too. I been a fan since the merger. A LOT OF ALUMNI DIDNT WANT IT BUT I WAS FOR IT. Now, I brought this up years ago about golden triangle football how mediocre the area is. Just making the playoffs and going one or two rds is a good year?? Maybe for the kids, but these coaches getting fat and calling horrible games like last night and it’s ok??? More specific PAM four years in a row one and done with all the talent in the world. That’s not on the kids to a degree. It’s the adults. It’s like a sideline full of coach Klines from the waterboy. When people figure them out, they have nothing!! It’s never been me against the kids. It’s me against the adults. Coaches and fans ALIKE!

Not Mr. Coach Kline.  🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, pakronos said:

LET ME CLARIFY... 17 picks for PAM was mostly done in one game when the nederland qb LITERALLY threw the ball to our defensive backs as if they were the wr's...none was a contested pick. heck most if not all no wr was even around. #3 white is the best DB. the rest get mossed by smaller wr's smh.

Lol , don't remind me .  😃

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

after an L, the fans have a tendency to fall off immediately. senior night means football, drill team, cheerleaders, and band parents will be the bulk of the crowd especially if rain is in the forecast and no umbrellas are permitted. FACTS.

Thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.  

2 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

Thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.  

Yup it went up. I sure hope the lightning stays away, don't want another Port Arthur Memorial vs BU delay (last year) lasted almost 2hrs. 

Just checked out the like opponents for both teams and it’s close.

BH outscored them 192-88

PAM outscored them 209-95

BH to me has the momentum coming into the game with the big win against KWP while PAM has some doubts coming in. However PAM is home and wants redemption then throw in weather and no telling the outcome. I’m taking BH (shocker) by 14

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Just checked out the like opponents for both teams and it’s close.

BH outscored them 192-88

PAM outscored them 209-95

BH to me has the momentum coming into the game with the big win against KWP while PAM has some doubts coming in. However PAM is home and wants redemption then throw in weather and no telling the outcome. I’m taking BH (shocker) by 14

What "doubts" would that be?

20 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

You're such a comedian. HA [sarcastically laughing] now that now that your 3 seconds or over, can you give a genuine answer to a genuine question?

That's the only reason I could come up with. I think Pam comes to play truth be told.  . Making the drive up to see it. My guess. 35 -30 bh wins

1 hour ago, LTFALCON said:

Like how PAM got beat by Baytown Lee would be my guess. LOL

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner👍. I would think that Would give PAM some doubt that they will match up with BH that beat Lee 43-14 just 2 weeks before. If it doesn’t then good for em

On 10/24/2022 at 2:15 PM, LoboFan07 said:

Again, we're not FB Marshall lol.

You might think our district isn't that good but we're not Houston ISD teams in district by any stretch of the imagination.

But like I said, keep winning and you'll get your wish in mid/late November.

This is BH/PAM conversation, I’ll pass till we meet up for another big upset of a superior team.😁