Week-10 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/28

Who wins   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:00 PM

4 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

If I’m not mistaken, PAM & KWP could go from fighting it out for DC to no better than 2 & 3 seeds. Porter might even be 4 seed!

Now, who projected that before tonight? 😃

I did. I predicted the Titanics would sink the last two games and I called this one in the first qtr

That QB for KWP is amazing. Dude has a cannon. Almost too good. He throws so hard, the WR’s have trouble catching it. He reminds me of a Dustin Long ( PNG 1999). Very impressive . This district is crazy right now. It may  shape up to be good match ups for playoffs. Crosby and PAM can match up better with Longview.

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

That QB for KWP is amazing. Dude has a cannon. Almost too good. He throws so hard, the WR’s have trouble catching it. He reminds me of a Dustin Long ( PNG 1999). Very impressive . This district is crazy right now. It may  shape up to be good match ups for playoffs. Crosby and PAM can match up better with Longview.

No we cannot (speaking of Memorial)😂

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Back to back to back L’s then quick exit rd 1 sounds about right 

Honest question and no direspect but have you ever really supported Memorial? Because in all of the years I’ve been on here its been constant negativity. Very little support and constant blaming. I dont think any of the coach’s have been good enough. And the team is never expected to win a big game when your predicting. I hope you go about life with a more positive attitude because with Memorial sports its always been pretty negative.

4 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

Memorial can for sure pull it off.  If you’re a competitor and you lose a game like tonight…knowing you should’ve won.  It leaves a bitter taste and you’re gonna be ready for the next one.  No doubt….the players will be ready.  The question is..will that staff be?? 

I ran outta likes but +1.

I was just talking to someone about this game and we both said watch we come out and play like world-beaters next week and everyone including ourselves will be scratching our heads wondering where that was the week before versus Lee. 

50 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Do explain lol.

You're telling me you think a team that just lost to freakin Baytown Lee is gonna match up better against us, a team that has allowed just eight points in the second half all season on defense? Come on man lol

1 hour ago, Broncos2447 said:

How could porter get the 4 seed?

Porter is 3-3, Crosby is 3-3, La Porte is 4-3.

La Porte win over Crosby next week, eliminates the Cougars. LP finishes season at 5-3.

Porter winning final two games vs Baytown Lee & Barbers Hill, puts them at 5-3.

Spartans would get tiebreaker over LP after their win over them.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I ran outta likes but +1.

I was just talking to someone about this game and we both said watch we come out and play like world-beaters next week and everyone including ourselves will be scratching our heads wondering where that was the week before versus Lee. 

It’s not a bad team..at all.  They have great athletes on both sides of the ball, but I don’t care how good you are.  If your superiors lead you down the wrong path. You will fail.  Tonight..perfect example.  I just hope everyone as a team..players/coaches are ready for the final 2 games.  They have so much potential…I hate to see the season go to waste.

4 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Do explain lol.

You're telling me you think a team that just lost to freakin Baytown Lee is gonna match up better against us, a team that has allowed just eight points in the second half all season on defense? Come on man lol

He speaks for himself but I think he is alluding to those two teams have by far the most athleticism on the field. Lee plays good and hard and smart, just lacks depth, they are capable. and apparently just had a good night. 

7 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Do explain lol.

It was a joke, calm down. I down think the offenses from our district could surprise Longview. We’ll just how everything plays out.

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

He speaks for himself but I think he is alluding to those two teams have by far the most athleticism on the field. Lee plays good and hard and smart, just lacks depth, they are capable. and apparently just had a good night. 

If you’re scared, go buy a dog. Longview is good, but they haven’t played anyone. Look at opponents records they played. Lancaster is the only team and they have two losses. If BH wasn’t going to win district, I’d say we’ll play them. We ain’t scared and your suppose to be a BH fan. Geez