ALCS- Astros vs Yankees

June 23rd Pressly blew a save in NY. Giving up 4 in the 9th and judge's walk off rbi.

June 26th Martinez gave up 3 in the bottom of the 10th. Judge 3 run walkout to the bleachers in left center. 

Wow... thats they're season I guess. Judge been carrying them. Heard the New Yorkers behind me talking about him leaving at the end of the season.

They weren't just Yankee fans from Texas. They flew down to see it. Said was cheaper to fly and stay the night, than buy tickets up there.

21 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

7-2 this season. So that just seems wrong. But he is an expert. Guess they took the lead in the 8th or 9th. Maybe one was a judge walk off.

Judge had a walk off single in the 9th and walkoff Hr in the 10th in the same series against the Astros in June.  

Okay - I’m not a Coach so someone explain to me why you have a pitcher who looks like a bull.  Bam, bam, bam, shuts down the Yankees, & then they pull him.  Good grief, he’s a professional athlete, can’t he pitch two innings?  Hails bells.  Driving me to drink!

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Someone just told me the checking fingers is a new rule.  Who knew?

Not sure about the fingers, but one pitcher had grease on the back of his ear…….BUSTED!!! Not ours!

Yankees getting their hit count up there a bit. Still a big old goose egg for a score…..plus a 3- hole to dig out of.

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Someone just told me the checking fingers is a new rule.  Who knew?

Yeah, they check the pitchers after every half inning when they walk off the field now.  At the beginning of the season when it first started, I believe it was Scherzer walked off the mound started undoing his belt and pulling down his pants, Just to show the umps how stupid it was.  

On another note, Cole hasn’t done near as well since they started checking…