Fort Bend Willowridge (13) @ Port Neches-Groves (56) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Indians started backups way early in this one. 

Sad thing is the Backups were scoring as well till the 3rd string qb come in and acted like he had never ran a snap lol. They went backwards with him lol. The game was overly the 1st qt. No doubt in my mind they could have hung 70 or more easily. Sad to see a team that really has no run game what so ever and relies on the pass every play. If the qb wouldn't have taken off and run they prob wouldn't have had any rushing yards at all. Now it's time to focus on Dayton

This will be for second place in district implicating playoff position spots for 2nd and 3rd place. Should be a good one. Hoping we get our hurt players back in time but not looking to good.

7 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Indians started backups way early in this one. 

Sad thing is the Backups were scoring as well tell the 3rd string qb come in and acted like he had never ran a snap lol. They went backwards with him lol. The game was overly the 1st qt. No doubt in my mind they could have hung 70 or more easily. Sad to see a team that really has no run game what so ever and relies on the pass every play. If the qb wouldn't have taken off and run they prob wouldn't have had any rushing yards at all. Now it's time to focus on Dayton

This will be for second place in district implicating playoff position spots for 2nd and 3rd place. Should be a good one. Hoping we get our hurt players back in time but not looking to good.

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Sad thing is the Backups were scoring as well tell the 3rd string qb come in and acted like he had never ran a snap lol. They went backwards with him lol. The game was overly the 1st qt. No doubt in my mind they could have hung 70 or more easily. Sad to see a team that really has no run game what so ever and relies on the pass every play. If the qb wouldn't have taken off and run they prob wouldn't have had any rushing yards at all. Now it's time to focus on Dayton

That QB is not bad, and has thrown for a TD i believe in a previous game and is a great kid. Gotta remember that all the back ups were in and aren't used to getting playing time. That is why they get in there whenever possible. Dayton will be tougher than TC I believe. 

20 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

That QB is not bad, and has thrown for a TD i believe in a previous game and is a great kid. Gotta remember that all the back ups were in and aren't used to getting playing time. That is why they get in there whenever possible. Dayton will be tougher than TC I believe. 

Texas city wasn’t that tough, png mistakes kept that game closer than it should’ve been.