Corrigan-Camden (33) @ Coldspring-Oakhurst (30) - FINAL

corrigancamden09

19 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

That was a really good game. Glad I went. I really enjoy those two ball clubs. Go and take yalls respective districts! I will be rooting for you both. 

I'm not sure who's in Corrigan's district but playing like the way they played teams better look out... As far as us I got us 3rd right now behind Woodville and Diboll but appreciate the post.

9 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I'm not sure who's in Corrigan's district but playing like the way they played teams better look out... As far as us I got us 3rd right now behind Woodville and Diboll but appreciate the post.

The mental mistakes is what got you all the loss. Not being prepared on kickoff was a little bone headed. I think they need to use the big back more as well. Got alot of potential.  

14 minutes ago, Eagles26 said:

The mental mistakes is what got you all the loss. Not being prepared on kickoff was a little bone headed. I think they need to use the big back more as well. Got alot of potential.  

Yeah I saw several of bone-headed fumbles on kickoffs that was very unnecessary had that not happen you probably could have easily won the game plus fumbling twice in the end zone doesn't help either.

4 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

If everything goes like I’m predicting..  we’ll play centerville for the district title , should be a good one!! 
and woodville is stout this year!! I like yalls offense,  it’s like we used to be ..  ground n pound!! 

37 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

If everything goes like I’m predicting..  we’ll play centerville for the district title , should be a good one!! 
and woodville is stout this year!! I like yalls offense,  it’s like we used to be ..  ground n pound!! 

Y'all have a scrappy squad there 09. Hope the best for you all in district!

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thank you buddy!  I seen newton beat WOS!! That’s huge for y’all !  

Thanks. Yeah, I was listening to the game and watching a good one as well. I guess we are coming around after losing to Woodville. It was a good win and now it's time for district! Go Eagles!