Corrigan-Camden (33) @ Coldspring-Oakhurst (30) - FINAL

corrigancamden09

2 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I'll keep my prediction on this one for now until I go back and look at the tape of our game against Hamshire-Fannett.

We shut down kirbyvilles big backs last night pretty good!  
they started passing late in the game and we had some problems adjusting but we finally did ..  

but as far as the run goes ..  we stopped it pretty good!  
kirbyville had problems stopping our speed on the edges,  I’m gonna watch some more film on cold springs and yalls defense 

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We shut down kirbyvilles big backs last night pretty good!  
they started passing late in the game and we had some problems adjusting but we finally did ..  

but as far as the run goes ..  we stopped it pretty good!  
kirbyville had problems stopping our speed on the edges,  I’m gonna watch some more film on cold springs and yalls defense 

I was surprised how y'all handled them pretty well throughout the game

11 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Lol he may be right... We played a team that may compete for the district title over there and teams in that district shouldn't over look them at all

Lol I’m not saying we might not lose.. because y’all are tough!  But I don’t see it being by 4 scores.. 

We have some speed..  ,  I look for us to attack the edges like HF did ..

but we’ll see what happens!

HF also has a passing game as well and we tend to struggle against passing teams which as far as our district goes Woodville should win it outright because of their passing (unless they have a game like they did against Liberty) and Coldspring and Diboll will be fighting for 2nd or 3rd seed but I don't want to look that far as we still got a lot of games to play.

39 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

HF also has a passing game as well and we tend to struggle against passing teams which as far as our district goes Woodville should win it outright because of their passing (unless they have a game like they did against Liberty) and Coldspring and Diboll will be fighting for 2nd or 3rd seed but I don't want to look that far as we still got a lot of games to play.

District will be here before you know it!  Only 2 games left ..  

i just hope both teams comes out of this healthy and it’s a fairly good game!   If we play defense like we did against the run last night..  we have a chance! 

On 9/10/2022 at 6:27 PM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Coldspring coming off of an eye opening game last week against HF. The defense was sub-par to say the least. HF show the district how to beat the trojans. Stacking 10 guys in the box and putting 6 hands in the dirt and getting a push. The left side of the O-line is week and i have said it several times, Cookie is not the answer at full back, we also need Dean back in at the middle line backer position. The team played very lazy last week, with a lot of the lineman standing around before the whistles were blown. 

Coldspring going to have their hands full with a senior heavy Corrigan team. 

18 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

It is about 18 miles from Cleveland 

So it would be close to the town Coldspring?  I didn't know if it was close to there or not, beings that 93% of people in this area call it Cold springs, and not Coldspring.  I guess somewhere along the way, somebody botched the name and the masses ran with it, smh

3 hours ago, JimAdler said:

So it would be close to the town Coldspring?  I didn't know if it was close to there or not, beings that 93% of people in this area call it Cold springs, and not Coldspring.  I guess somewhere along the way, somebody botched the name and the masses ran with it, smh

Yes it is Coldspring our little town