Movie Quote Hits Close to Reality

Hagar

Ever see a movie where the actor says a line & it’s so profound you remember it?  Sometimes they come to mind in a similar situation.  In No Country for Old Men, this one hit me - “I think if you were Satan and sitting around trying to think of something to bring the human race to it’s knees, what you would probably come up with is narcotics”.  That line is so true, and you can see it happening now.

The reason I brought it up, while listening to the news this afternoon, that quote came to me in a paraphrase - “If someone. or group, wanted to destroy America, what better way than electing Joe Biden”.  Really!  Think about it.  Virtually everything he’s done has been destructive to this Country.  Runaway inflation - Open Borders - Rampant crime - Weakening the military via woke programs - Destroying our educational facilities.  That’s just the highlights.  Yep, if you disagree, feel free to post a rebuttal.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ever see a movie where the actor says a line & it’s so profound you remember it?  Sometimes they come to mind in a similar situation.  In No Country for Old Men, this one hit me - “I think if you were Satan and sitting around trying to think of something to bring the human race to it’s knees, what you would probably come up with is narcotics”.  That line is so true, and you can see it happening now.

The reason I brought it up, while listening to the news this afternoon, that quote came to me in a paraphrase - “If someone. or group, wanted to destroy America, what better way than electing Joe Biden”.  Really!  Think about it.  Virtually everything he’s done has been destructive to this Country.  Runaway inflation - Open Borders - Rampant crime - Weakening the military via woke programs - Destroying our educational facilities.  That’s just the highlights.  Yep, if you disagree, feel free to post a rebuttal.

No need to disagree, spot on

Hello, a Diversity Equity & Inclusion Officer at the DOD complaining about white people whining, and using a racial slur to ID white people.  And yes, she’s a black woman.  She described herself as a Woke Administrator.  And some of you might wonder why I included the Military?  And honestly now, if this was a white person making disparaging remarks about blacks, and using racial slurs, her arse would be kicked out so fast there’d be a sonic boom (as it should be).  But will this black woman?  With the Biden Administration running things?  Probably not.

Btw, feel free to post other examples I’ve neglected/forgot to mention.  This clown, and his merry band of Radical Left Wing Loons has to go.  The graves in Arlington Cemetery must be trembling in anger.

This is the hidden content, please

If someone was devastating the elderly financially would you care?  If you said yes you’re probably a conservative.  If you’re a liberal but still said yes, you’re out of line with your Party.  This inflation, brought on by the policies of the Biden Administration, is bankrupting most retirees (I speak from personal experience).  I think it’s intentional.  Not toward the elderly, but it’s effect on the country.

This is the hidden content, please