Will the PNG/WOS Game be live streamed ?

TeeCal85

3 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

I just can’t stand listening to our broadcast. Lance goes completely off the script of the game. Annoying!

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, and I hear what you are saying.  Your opinion is valid and just as good, if not better than mine.  I'm not arguing or being a jackass.  Just pointing out that no one, no one on this earth, loves PN-GISD more than Lance Billeaud.  I know him well.  He is a friend.  He is all-in, 100% invested in PN-G.  He does not care about race, ethnicity, gender, how much money you make, what you drive, where you live, or what sport or activity you participate in at PN-G.  If you're a PN-G Indian, Lance Billeaud cares about you.  If PN-G has its doors open, Lance is there.  He works many hours behind the scenes to secure sponsors for the PN-G radio broadcasts.  He's the fire chief in Groves.  He loves Groves and its neighboring cities, Port Arthur, Port Neches, and Nederland.  If Lance Billeaud is your friend, you have the best friend there is.  I like Dave Hofferth on play-by-play.  Who wouldn't want Dave Hofferth calling your team's game?  Not everyone is Dave Hofferth.  I'm just glad that PN-G has a radio broadcast and three people willing to donate their time to call the game.  I know...going off script drives some people crazy.  I get it, but Lance is our guy and I appreciate what he, Francis, and Rachel do for the PN-G kids.  Francis is slowly converting to purple and white...he's still has some ground to cover to completely forget his Nederland loyalties.  I appreciate that he cares enough about PN-G kids to donate his time and call the game.  Just my 0.02 cents.

3 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

I just can’t stand listening to our broadcast. Lance goes completely off the script of the game. Annoying!

:) :) 

I am glad that PNG, like Nederland, has a dedicated station.

I have listened on many occasions.

But, their announcers I think are borderline comical to the point (like you say) of being annoying. I don’t think there is any ill intent  at all. They seem cheerful, never derogatory to the other team  and really push for their team.  They probably do a better job than I ever could.  But …… 😀