Sheldon C.E. King (63) @ Crosby (7) FINAL

jdawg03

Anyone that thought Crosby would stay within 30 of King was delusional. King has probably 22 of the top 25 athletes on the field.

It has nothing do with injuries or a fumble. I don't want people that aren't watching the game to be misled. King would beat Crosby by 25 or more ten out of ten times. They are probably averaging 35 yards per offensive play 

6 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Anyone that thought Crosby would stay within 30 of King was delusional. King has probably 22 of the top 25 athletes on the field.

It has nothing do with injuries or a fumble. I don't want people that aren't watching the game to be misled. King would beat Crosby by 25 or more ten out of ten times. They are probably averaging 35 yards per offensive play 

Count me as being misled. I thinking about 15 yards per play….

• bullets13 changed the title to Sheldon C.E. King (63) @ Crosby (7) FINAL
29 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ouch didn’t expect this. I thought King would win, but not in a route. Why does Crosby have so many starters out? Not that it matters but 7 out the 1st game of the year?

Crosby went a lot of iron on iron during fall camp just got banged up. When your two top receivers who averaged 18.1 ypc and 24.7 ypc along with the #6 rated running back in Texas in the ‘25 are all in street clothes you expect some sputtering from the offense. Then we lose a LB who was probably going to be the defensive MVP of the district🤦🏾‍♂️  

Trying to play that kind of personnel with comparably limited depth and then being down several studs is tough. I think we’ll be fine though. Very humbling experience. Not sure I’ve ever seen Crosby get done like that.

43 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ouch didn’t expect this. I thought King would win, but not in a route. Why does Crosby have so many starters out? Not that it matters but 7 out the 1st game of the year?

Didn't they have 7 starters out versus Carthage last year in the season opener?? 

14 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Well as some believe you cant win forever. 

Crosby has played like this in a bunch of opening games the last 7 or 8 years. We’ve just never played anybody with the level of personnel King has. We’ll be alright once we get the players back who aren’t done for the season.