Jeffrey Epstein’s Former Business Associate Found Dead In Connecticut Apartment!

Reagan

I’m not arguing that there aren’t some suspicious deaths around the Clintons. I’ll even concede that there’s a possibility they, or the govt is behind a few of them. That said, I could make a list of people I personally have known that have been murdered, died in car crashes, died in plane crashes, committed suicide, had heart attacks, died during surgery, etc. that could rival the list conspiracy theorists throw out there when accusing the Clintons of killing off half of Washington.  And I don’t know, and have not been associated with, nearly the number of people they have.  it’s important to keep in mind that at some point literally every person who’s ever come in contact with the Clintons will die of one cause or another.  They’re now in their 70s, as are many of their associates.  Those associates are at an age where unexpected deaths are actually expected.  Anyway, carry on!

19 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m not arguing that there aren’t some suspicious deaths around the Clintons. I’ll even concede that there’s a possibility they, or the govt is behind a few of them. That said, I could make a list of people I personally have known that have been murdered, died in car crashes, died in plane crashes, committed suicide, had heart attacks, died during surgery, etc. that could rival the list conspiracy theorists throw out there when accusing the Clintons of killing off half of Washington.  And I don’t know, and have not been associated with, nearly the number of people they have.  it’s important to keep in mind that at some point literally every person who’s ever come in contact with the Clintons will die of one cause or another.  They’re now in their 70s, as are many of their associates.  Those associates are at an age where unexpected deaths are actually expected.  Anyway, carry on!

Inside is the list:

This is the hidden content, please

After maybe the 5th or 6th one, one has to start wondering...

12 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Inside is the list:

This is the hidden content, please

After maybe the 5th or 6th one, one has to start wondering...

Like I said, some of it is suspicious.  But a lot of their supposed victims’ connections have been greatly exaggerated or even made up, and other’s causes of deaths have been inarguably proven.  Suicide is pretty common in the high pressure world of politics as well, especially when you’re about to get busted for something.  And again, there’s the main point I made earlier: over the years the Clintons have had literally thousands of interns, associates, partners, and advisors.  They’ve been in politics for over 40 years.  I would bet serious money that you could connect a similar number of deaths to any other high profile politician who’d been active for 40 years.  Especially if you’re willing to fudge a few facts to make it look like a lot of the dead people had a closer connection to them than they actually did.