Kari Lake

41 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I didn’t vote for Obama. Not because of his gender or ethnicity, but because of his policies and agenda. I would vote for a woman if I was backed into a corner, but I wouldn’t like it. 😳

There are a lot of guys that would make a decent President.  There aren't nearly as many skirts that could take on that role.

Political beliefs aside, Hillary had the best credentials of any female candidate up until now.   Still didn't want her as president, though.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There are plenty of women capable of POTUS, one of the toughest obstacles is the lack of respect given women by many countries we have to deal with.

Lots of folks will say that’s not right, and I agree, but there’s the way things should be and there’s the way things are.

Yep, the Clinton Foundation dried up after all these countries buying access to the Presidency found out Hillary was going to be President. Lol. 

The Clinton Foundation Died just like Jeffery Epstein. 

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Lots of folks will say that’s not right, and I agree, but there’s the way things should be and there’s the way things are.

Exactly. Just like one of my favorite quotes from Raising Arizona. “Now honey, we’ve gone o’er this and o’er this. There’s what’s right and there’s what’s right…and never the twain shall meet.”

Her lead keeps growing.  She is approaching a 40,000 vote deferential. Interesting still that the "decision room" folks didn't have the data to know this was coming.  There were lesser known groups discussing the mathematical situation for Karrin Taylor Robson and calling it. 

Yes, I keep harping on this, but what Fox did on election night 2020 in Arizona was beyond unethical.  They chose the same state to snub someone and many feel its simply because she questions the legitimacy of 2020. 

A certain gubernatorial candidate in Georgia still says SHE was cheated the last time she ran for governor. But, don't dare question that state either when it comes to 2020. 

Feel free to slam me for this and say I'm living in the past.  The present situation is what keeps the past alive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

From the article:  "48 of 113 ballots reviewed during our examination were 19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper. This one-inch discrepancy cause chaos on Election day. Causing the mass rejection of these votes as they were attempted to be read through the tabulators.  The expert testified there are only 2 ways for the 19 inch image to have bee projected onto the 20 in ballot which would cause tabulator errors. Both methods require an administrator to change. This could not have happened by chance or error. It was fraud."

This is the hidden content, please

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "48 of 113 ballots reviewed during our examination were 19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper. This one-inch discrepancy cause chaos on Election day. Causing the mass rejection of these votes as they were attempted to be read through the tabulators.  The expert testified there are only 2 ways for the 19 inch image to have bee projected onto the 20 in ballot which would cause tabulator errors. Both methods require an administrator to change. This could not have happened by chance or error. It was fraud."

But..but ..but .. there’s no evidence of fraud. That doesn’t include the MASSIVE Chain of Custody Issue which required by Arizona Law. Don’t you just get Sick of hearing there’s no evidence BS?!  Don’t think it didn’t happen in other counties around the country. Now let’s just see how crooked and compromised this judge is in his ruling.

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

But..but ..but .. there’s no evidence of fraud. That doesn’t include the MASSIVE Chain of Custody Issue which required by Arizona Law. Don’t you just get Sick of hearing there’s no evidence BS?!  Don’t think it didn’t happen in other counties around the country. Now let’s just see how crooked and compromised this judge is in his ruling.

Chain of custody problems should be enough in it of itself to either have a recount or new election!

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

If you watched the trial like I did,  I don’t know how you get around the chain of custody issue which is Arizona law and the blatant lying on the stand from this guy. He literally changed his testimony from day 1 to day 2 about the printer’s printing a 19 inch ballot on 20 inch paper which caused the tabulators to malfunction an cause up to 2 to 4 hour waits at deep red republican voting centers on Election Day. The cyber expert from Lakes team got to view a sample of ballots from 6 different voting centers and about half the ballots at all six voting centers had this issue. It’s an issue that someone would have to manually changed the settings. If everything was tested the day before the election like it was said why would you need to change the settings? It’s all in the Judges hands now. This would be a huge injustice to the Arizona people if he dismisses this case and doesn’t allow a Re-Vote. Voting laws were Broken and Malicious intent was proved imo.

This article from Fox News doesn’t surprise me. They called the Arizona race in 2020 on election night with 14% of the vote in. Smh

If she were to get a victory.....what then?   A new election using the same machines and leadership/management that produced these "results" ?  How do you honestly beat a dishonest system?

4 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I watched most of the trial. There were many mistakes. I'm not sure enough to change election but enough to cause concern. 

My guess is the Judge does not rule in favor of Lake. 

I don’t know how you ignore printers settings intentionally being set to a configuration that would cause tabulators to malfunction a cause 1 1/2 to 4 hour delays in 70 out of 223 voting centers, all 70 being deep red voting centers. Why would you do that knowing the tabulators are going to reject it? Total BS! They are suppose to be tested the day before elections for functionality. The Chain of custody of the ballots which is Arizona law was totally obliterated by not following through with whss as t the law says. But who needs laws now days BECAUSE NO ONES FOLLOWS THEM ESPECIALLY THE DEMOCRATS. Thing about it is if the judge makes them have a re election the far left will probably start burning down the cities and threaten public officials. How do have a re election with the same crooked officials with the same officials? I say call in the military to over a new election. 

Fix 2020 or BUST!…An currently we are and will BUST! 

Our elections are Corrupt and a Freaking Joke!