America's Going To Be So Happy!

Reagan

Ok.... I get your point.  

We should all celebrate because the guy who got impeached twice and lost to an imbecile is going to run again, guaranteeing a democrat win in 2024.

Everybody who hated him still hates him.   

And if you're dumb enough to believe that he lost because "tHe dEmoCrATs CHEATED!!!!", what makes you think it's not going to happen again? 

#anybodybuttrumphasachance

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok.... I get your point.  

We should all celebrate because the guy who got impeached twice and lost to an imbecile is going to run again, guaranteeing a democrat win in 2024.

And if you're dumb enough to believe that he lost because "tHe dEmoCrATs CHEATED!!!!", what makes you think it's not going to happen again? 

I don't think he'll run but I sure enjoy seeing how effectively he can still tweak folks like yourself simply by tossing out a vague answer...he knows it, too, lol.

#snowflakesaresoeasy

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok.... I get your point.  

The only ones who hated him are the communists. Oops, you voted for him twice so that gives you an out. 
I respect people who stand “for” something with conviction. The negative ones have no guidance in their lives so they must drag everyone else down with them. They’re a sorry lot, to be perfectly honest. 

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

The only ones who hated him are the communists. Oops, you voted for him twice so that gives you an out. 
I respect people who stand “for” something with conviction. The negative ones have no guidance in their lives so they must drag everyone else down with them. They’re a sorry lot, to be perfectly honest. 

Agree, the only folks more ridiculous than the snowflakes that voted against a very successful President simply because they thought he was offensive are the folks that defend their ignorance.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok.... I get your point.  

It's easy to talk about being impeached twice.  But let me ask you:  What high crimes and misdemeanors did Trump commit while in office to warrant this action?  

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok.... I get your point.  

#FeelingsohohohFeelings

Love your passion Card, but Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin will likely flip.  81 million does not matter. 100 million does not matter.  The electoral college is all that matters. If you honestly believe I'm wrong, please explain how the Myra Flores victory doesn't support at least Arizona flipping. 

Civiqs.com has Biden approval lower in Georgia than in Florida. Realize another candidate is likely for D's, but still an interesting one. 

I ask for am explanation.  Not to be told I'm delusional. Unlike others here that I have read you go back and forth with, I have made no disparaging remarks.  Simply ask for sound rationale on your thoughts on my thoughts.