Inflation Reduction Act

Unwoke

Only the government could propose a bill to increase spending and call it “The Inflation Reduction Act”.

Remember, they always name the bills the opposite of what they actually mean.

In any other business this would constitute fraud and false advertising.

Congress is lighting us on fire then pissing on us to put the flame out, then telling us it’s all positive news.

30 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Only the government could propose a bill to increase spending and call it “The Inflation Reduction Act”.

Remember, they always name the bills the opposite of what they actually mean.

In any other business this would constitute fraud and false advertising.

Congress is lighting us on fire then pissing on us to put the flame out, then telling us it’s all positive news.

Remember, these are the same folks that tried to convince us that obamacare was “affordable” health care.

I guess as long as you have enough low information voters and government leeches, it works out for you. (democrats)

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Remember, these are the same folks that tried to convince us that obamacare was “affordable” health care.

I guess as long as you have enough low information voters and government leeches, it works out for you. (democrats)

Yep

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Low info voter is key, and the Dummycrats are full of them!!

So Manchin caved.  Ironically our only hope is a Democrat, LGBT member, Krysten Sinema.  It’s possible she has more testosterone than Manchin.  It would make my day if she no-voted on this LIB (Liberal Inflation Bill).  I know.  I know.  But allow an old man to dream.

I still remember that Far Left Loon who followed her into the bathroom at an airport.  Wouldn’t it be fitting if that was the tipping point?  If that was the straw that broke the camel’s back?  If so, God Bless that Loon.

Hoping crap like this will stop states from sending Manchin, Tester (D Montana), and other "good" guys to the Senate from states that have no business doing such.  Send Republicans only and replace them if they show they are RINO's.  

I say this with "us" having Cornyn.  How the heck does Texas not have something better than that for a Republican Senator? 

1 hour ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Hoping crap like this will stop states from sending Manchin, Tester (D Montana), and other "good" guys to the Senate from states that have no business doing such.  Send Republicans only and replace them if they show they are RINO's.  

I say this with "us" having Cornyn.  How the heck does Texas not have something better than that for a Republican Senator? 

Cornyn is a Rino, no doubt.

This ridiculous Inventory Reduction Act call for 87,000 new IRS employees.  Taxes are allegedly only to increase for those making over $400,000 a year, and that’s approximately 1,800,000 taxpayers.  Avg income at irs, $118,000, so just their salary is over 10 billion.  Can’t see that helping reduce inflation, or helping the Fed budget.

And when those 87,000 new agents are finished checking those folks making $400,000, what next?  They’re coming after me and you.  You can go to the bank on that.

With Passing of the “Inflation Reduction Act,” We’re Witnessing a Case of Economic Murder-Suicide!  From the article:  

"When the “Inflation Reduction Act” is signed by Joe Biden, two major crimes will have been initiated. First, they will be murdering the U.S. economy, sending millions of struggling Americans into deeper financial despair. Second, since the effects will be felt by voters before the midterms, Democrats are essentially committing electoral suicide.

As they say, “It’s the economy, stupid.”"

This is the hidden content, please

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

This ridiculous Inventory Reduction Act call for 87,000 new IRS employees.  Taxes are allegedly only to increase for those making over $400,000 a year, and that’s approximately 1,800,000 taxpayers.  Avg income at irs, $118,000, so just their salary is over 10 billion.  Can’t see that helping reduce inflation, or helping the Fed budget.

And when those 87,000 new agents are finished checking those folks making $400,000, what next?  They’re coming after me and you.  You can go to the bank on that.

They already are... if you processed more than $600 on an app last year (Venmo, Cashapp, Paypay) they're supposed to report those amounts to the IRS now.  I know a kid that hustles stereo parts... he literally buys/sells thousands of dollars a year with other kids and most of it goes through apps.  He would technically have to itemize his costs of goods sold or face paying taxes on 100% of his revenue.  While they might not raise the little guys' tax rate, they'll definitely be looking to make sure that he's paying taxes on his side hustle... no counting the fact that the cost of everything we buy will go up further when they increase taxes on the big guys...  they're going to pass their new, bigger tax bills on to us.  It's so easy to predict.