Being Wrong About Trump!

Reagan

In two years, we’ll be in the home stretch of a Presidential election cycle and Donald Trump will be 79…. The same age that Joe Biden is today. 

Young people aren’t going to vote for another geriatric.

Every day a bunch of old conservatives die and a bunch of young people turn 18 and gain the right to vote.  NONE of those kids are going to vote for Donald Trump.

Despite his band of delusional followers (like the ones that cried “b-b-but… they must have CHEATED!!! No way Biden gets 81 million votes” after the last time he got smoked down), one fact remains.

Trump CANNOT win in 2024, either. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

In two years, we’ll be in the home stretch of a Presidential election cycle and Donald Trump will be 79…. The same age that Joe Biden is today. 

Every day a bunch of old conservatives die and a bunch of young people turn 18 and gain the right to vote.  NONE of those kids are going to vote for Donald Trump.

Despite his band of delusional followers (like the ones that cried “b-b-but… they must have CHEATED!!! No way Biden gets 81 million votes” after the last time he got smoked down), one fact remains.

How can you be so sure when you voted for Trump? I guess that makes you delusional. 
What’s really delusional is believing that 81 million people voted for a puppet. It was all rigged, just like everything Dims do. I am a very sane person. 

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol, so the folks that would vote to continue this madness because they’re butthurt aren’t delusional?

lol

A politician needs to do two things to get elected…. Make it easy to vote for you and make it hard to vote for the other guy. 

Trump failed miserably on both counts. He might as well have offered cash to people if they’d just vote Biden.  

Does anybody remember the last time that a candidate won a major party nomination for President after losing squandering the party’s nomination on a previous cycle? As a general rule, the parties give a nominee a chance, and if he/she wastes it (like Trump in 2020), they don’t get another chance. 

Tricky Dicky Nixon was the last one. And he was a Republican that resigned after getting caught trying to cheat during an election, lol. 

Young people have lower approval rating for Biden than the oldest demographic in the latest Civiqs poll and its quite high.  Young people at college sporting events start the "Let's Go Brandon" chants. As people age many trend conservative that were once liberal.  In other words both groups get replaced in voting cycles. 

Age with Trump understandable draw back.  Personality a drawback for some. Fully understand your argument. However, 81 million does not matter. 40,000 in 3 states do.  I am not saying Trump wins if he runs, but your done deal beliefs are statistically beyond inaccurate. 

Suburban white women fighting school boards and the immigration issues moving Hispanic voters to the R's is why I keep mentioning 3 states. Will those flip? I don't know.  Can they, Yes!!  

Also, enthusiasm polls for D's are likely to suffer.  Thus the anti-trump vote although still strong only has to drop a slight bit. 

Just things to ponder.  

Since this is a sports based website, I give you this as a thought. The Dems are on defense tryng to prevent the 2 previous groups from running a successful reverse. How do they do so? 

If the answer is "if Trump runs, it doesn't matter."...I ask you not to run my defense or my campaign. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

@CardinalBacker   @45thAND46thSucks

President should be judged on his virtues NOT his tweets.  Don't you think?  People are realizing that Trump put America first.  At this point, others can only say it.  Trump actually did it!

This is the hidden content, please

Mark my word, better run with DeSantis or its a done deal! Conald stands zero chance, GQP going to learn the hard way, Biden won't be the nominee, he got 81 mil votes and look how he crushed the opponent, imagine a quality candidate... America doesn't want 45th or 46th as president, time for new blood 

47 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

40,000 votes won the presidential race.  I ask you to how that number is not changed.  If you feel it can't, please explain. Forgive the professor in me, but I would like the question answered. Mark my words is condescending in this context. 

If these are the numbers you think that will determine 2024 election you're going to be sadly mistaken.... better figure out how to keep TX red, it's shifting a tad left every election 

Asking you to answer this.  Not tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me how I'm wrong.    Name a state that flips blue in 2024 from 2020.  Then explain how Trump doesn't flip Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin.  

That's the 40 000 you claim I'm mistaken about. Please enlighten. 

This is the very question Democrat and Republican strategist are asking.  So, again, I ask anyone to try to answer this

Also, Mayra Flores has shown Texas moving more red again. 

16 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Asking you to answer this.  Not tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me how I'm wrong.    Name a state that flips blue in 2024 from 2020.  Then explain how Trump doesn't flip Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin.  

That's the 40 000 you claim I'm mistaken about. Please enlighten. 

This is the very question Democrat and Republican strategist are asking.  So, again, I ask anyone to try to answer this

Also, Mayra Flores has shown Texas moving more red again. 

He’ll win Arizona,Georgia, and Wisconsin just like he won it in 2020. The problem is managing the fraud. Your right, it doesn’t take much to flip an election. You hit the swing states In high density cities. Fix 2020 an will have real elections again.

8 hours ago, Unwoke said:

He’ll win Arizona,Georgia, and Wisconsin just like he won it in 2020. The problem is managing the fraud. Your right, it doesn’t take much to flip an election. You hit the swing states In high density cities. Fix 2020 an will have real elections again.

Zero proof of widespread election fraud.

I’ll bet you still leave out cookies for Santa, too. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your TDS had blinded you from reality.

You can bet I leave more than just cookies out for Santa. Ho Ho Ho 

Please take your medication for your Orange Man Syndrome.

Democrats locked you down, forced you
to get injected against your will, fired
you from your job if you resisted, censor
your govt criticisms on social media,
forced you *and* your kids to wear
masks, robbed you with inflation from
reckless spending, force your children
into sexualized indoctrination, and allow
violent criminals to terrorize your town. 

I am sure people just can’t wait to vote Democrat. Smh

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s more zero proof on election fraud. Lol. You need to stop riding your unicorn in the rainbows an pay attention to what’s happening in this country. Obama received 3.6 million less votes in his 2nd election an won, Trump received 11.2 more votes in his 2nd election an supposedly loss. Never in election history has that happened. Lol

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Here’s more zero proof on election fraud. Lol. You need to stop riding your unicorn in the rainbows an pay attention to what’s happening in this country. Obama received 3.6 million less votes in his 2nd election an won, Trump received 11.2 more votes in his 2nd election an supposedly loss. Never in election history has that happened. Lol

Dude had fake electors trying to overturn election, wonder how many millions of fake votes he had, evidence is out there on him also yet you ignore... no worries just 2 1/2 more years of you whining... before you repeat the process if you don't wake up... DeSantis will be the nominee and draw a record vote turnout and win.. if the right doesn't go that route then they'll lose, pretty simple 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Lol… you’re missing the key point. Nobody HATED Mitt Romney. 

You keep pointing at easily explained statistical “anomalies” (which really aren’t anomalies) as “proof” of cheating while ignoring the obvious fact about what happened. 

Trump’s childish behavior motivated millions of people to vote for ANYBODY BUT TRUMP. What’s crazy is that it’s the same thing thing that in 2016 when Hillary was the more unlikable candidate. 

We’ve never had a more widely hated president up for re-election than we had in 2020. That explains it all, and if you’d raise your head up out of trump’s lap to take a breath or two you’d realize it. 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude had fake electors trying to overturn election, wonder how many millions of fake votes he had, evidence is out there on him also yet you ignore... no worries just 2 1/2 more years of you whining... before you repeat the process if you don't wake up... DeSantis will be the nominee and draw a record vote turnout and win.. if the right doesn't go that route then they'll lose, pretty simple 

Must be black ops top secret on Trump voters involved in massive voter fraud. Have seen anything but if they did then prosecute them as well.

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You keep pointing at easily explained statistical “anomalies” (which really aren’t anomalies) as “proof” of cheating while ignoring the obvious fact about what happened. 

Trump’s childish behavior motivated millions of people to vote for ANYBODY BUT TRUMP. What’s crazy is that it’s the same thing thing that in 2016 when Hillary was the more unlikable candidate. 

We’ve never had a more widely hated president up for re-election than we had in 2020. That explains it all, and if you’d raise your head up out of trump’s lap to take a breath or two you’d realize it. 

Your reading comprehension needs lots of work. It’s probably that Orange Glaze over your eyes that’s causing it. 

Two Michigan counties this week voted to reject the results of the 2020 presidential election. According to a report from

, Cass County and Alcona County GOP voted to recognize that the election was fraudulent.

The Gateway Pundit additionally reported that the following counties have also voted to reject the 2020 presidential election results:

• Langlade, Iowa, Winnebago, and Calumet Counties in Wisconsin,
  • Ravalli and Lewis and Clark Counties in Montana.

These counties have joined the ranks of numerous groups around the country who have voted to decertify or reject the results of 2020 in light of increasing evidence of significant election fraud and irregularities.

I guess All of these counties around the country are rejecting the results just for the hell of it.  Your dedication to your stupidity is impressive.

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Your reading comprehension needs lots of work. It’s probably that Orange Glaze over your eyes that’s causing it. 

Two Michigan counties this week voted to reject the results of the 2020 presidential election. According to a report from

, Cass County and Alcona County GOP voted to recognize that the election was fraudulent.

The Gateway Pundit additionally reported that the following counties have also voted to reject the 2020 presidential election results:

• Langlade, Iowa, Winnebago, and Calumet Counties in Wisconsin,
  • Ravalli and Lewis and Clark Counties in Montana.

These counties have joined the ranks of numerous groups around the country who have voted to decertify or reject the results of 2020 in light of increasing evidence of significant election fraud and irregularities.

I guess All of these counties around the country are rejecting the results just for the hell of it.  Your dedication to your stupidity is impressive.

Dedication to stupidity. Lmao. That’s a good one. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I couldn’t stand Romney, still voted for him because he was the best choice in the end.

See how easy that was, seems like even thin skinned snowflakes could figure that out.