Reservation

89er

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Probably wont be any talking from them until after their Week-1 Loss. 

Are you doubting the Special Teams Cord.  with no head coaching exp. having the indians ready for a week 1 victory? No way with the help of Todd Dodge, his dad & uncle will png lose....

3 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Are you doubting the Special Teams Cord.  with no head coaching exp. having the indians ready for a week 1 victory? No way with the help of Todd Dodge, his dad & uncle will png lose....

Plus with all that atmosphere atmospheric stuff @NDNation talks about in regards to The Rez.......oh and their tradition 🙄😁😂

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Plus with all that atmosphere atmospheric stuff @NDNation talks about in regards to The Rez.......oh and their tradition 🙄😁😂

2 great points right there. Plus I heard Todd Dodge was going to be helping the new png OC call plays thru the face time app. on there phones?

6 hours ago, 89er said:

Sure has been quite from the Reservation down in PN? 

We choose to be quite quiet for now!  We will let our actions speak for ourselves once the season starts!🏈

Win, or lose, I love those I-N-D-I-A-N-S!!!

PNG has a special spirit, pass it on!!! 😃

17 hours ago, NDNation said:

Pot stirring again I see. You better hope PAM can cash all those checks your mouth is writing...lol 

It's going to be an interesting dynamic in the opener. PAM is going to have to defend an unfamiliar offense outside of what they'll see on film from the PNG scrimmages and PNG is going to have to defend PAM's speed with players who will probably still be unsure of exactly what their assignments are. Could make for a closer game than it seems to be on paper, especially playing at The Reservation where you're already down once you step off the bus. 

• 2 weeks later...