JoeBama Ships U.S. Oil Reserves to Foreign Countries!

Reagan

22 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

BS that working class ppl can't make ends meet! Straight up lie, I don't know anyone who's working and not making ends meet, maybe the "working class" folks you know aren't really working 

BS, working class includes the minimum wage earner too, so no BS there. Good dodge again. You toot your own horn, because no else will, when people are suffering and the economy is the toilet. You know, like “my business is booming”. Good for you. 

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

BS, working class includes the minimum wage earner too, so no BS there. Good dodge again. You toot your own horn, because no else will, when people are suffering and the economy is the toilet. You know, like “my business is booming”. Good for you. 

Minimum wage workers suffer always, the left wants them to get paid more the right believes they should find another job cause Minimum wage work ain't a career... now your argument is there suffering, how ironic 

35 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Minimum wage workers suffer always, the left wants them to get paid more the right believes they should find another job cause Minimum wage work ain't a career... now your argument is there suffering, how ironic 

Everyone is suffering dude, except maybe for you. You hand pick your battles. All I said was they are included. Your statement of bragging while others suffer shows where you truly live.  The liberal mind is an amazing thing. It can never stay on track. People are having trouble making ends meet but hey, you’re booming!

Have the poor gotten any extra food stamps to cover the rising cost of food? Go brag to them how well you have it. Maga.