Maher to Lose Liberal Card

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

This guy, once the voice of the Left (Far Left?), is now aware of the monster he helped create.  They will not tolerate him attacking their propaganda machines.  First he’ll be dropped from his show on HBO.  Much more & they’ll be demonstrating outside his house.  He’s learned, to late I’m afraid, of how out of control these people are.  On the one hand I’m glad he’s seen the error of his ways.  On the other hand, Bill, you should’ve realized it sooner.  

He is still pretty far left. He apparently still has the ability to see the utter BS that is taking place. Much of what the Democrats are backing is utter BS and he knows it.

Good for him for saying some things but his political stance hasn’t changed. 

20 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He ll still vote dem

Yep, and that’s the part I don’t understand.  I was once confronted with a no-win voting selection.  Couldn’t tolerate either candidate, but I didn’t vote R, I wrote in - can’t remember if I wrote in my own name or Alfred E Newman. 😂👽🤣👽😂

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Alfred E Newman. 😂👽🤣👽😂

I love his salad dressing and pretty good spaghetti sauce for store bought...

No really. It's not that Maher didn't see it before. He, and they, always know what they're supposed to do. Now it's back to attacking democrats. Divide and conquer has to go both ways. A perpetual state of confusion to sour the views of all. I've noticed late night talk shows making fun of democrats since day 1. Wonder why that is... controversy sells. They gonna make ratings equal money no matter who's in charge.

5 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I love his salad dressing and pretty good spaghetti sauce for store bought...

No really. It's not that Maher didn't see it before. He, and they, always know what they're supposed to do. Now it's back to attacking democrats. Divide and conquer has to go both ways. A perpetual state of confusion to sour the views of all. I've noticed late night talk shows making fun of democrats since day 1. Wonder why that is... controversy sells. They gonna make ratings equal money no matter who's in charge.

100% correct. I have also stated that on several occasions. 

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Yep, and that’s the part I don’t understand.  I was once confronted with a no-win voting selection.  Couldn’t tolerate either candidate, but I didn’t vote R, I wrote in - can’t remember if I wrote in my own name or Alfred E Newman. 😂👽🤣👽😂

What, me worry?