Roe versus Wade draft seems to overturn

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well buddy I have adopted one into my house and I also have 4 of my own kids. 

i take care of all them on one income…..

The cycle will never end because we bail adults out of the responsibility.

Since your all for snuffing life out. Sit down with your kids and look them in the eye and tell them your ok with killing babies. Can you do that? With your mindset you will get a reaction from child that you will dislike.  Children have a way to answering life’s problems in a very pure way.

do you value life at all….yours, your parents, your children, your students?

also since you want to blame Christians for things….if I’m not mistaken you’ve mention that your wife and kids go to church…..are they part of that group you blame too.

how many reasons or excuses can one come up with as well as not be hypocritical to try to validate the killing of innocent pure life?

adopted out of the system, or adopted a step kid?  big difference there.  if you adopted a step kid, good on you, but that didn't do anything to actually help an unwanted kid in need.  if you adopted a kid out of the system, that's wonderful.  you'd be one of the few pro-lifers actually doing anything for the lives they're fighting so hard to save.  

oh, i have a huge problem with killing babies.  I just don't take exception to a woman choosing to terminate an unviable embryo in her own womb.  And I'll support both of my daughters' right to do the same if a situation ever arises where they feel it's necessary.  

Because I feel that a woman should be allowed to terminate a fetus the size of a thumb I don't the value the lives of my family and students?  I'd say your logic is a little flawed there.  I do have a pretty unique perspective on the unwanted kids thing, though, having worked with the impoverished and unwanted students for 15 years.  you know, all those kids that pro-lifers are constantly complaining about supporting on medicaid?  

They are not: my wife is a pro-choice Christian, and my kids will make their own decisions and form their own opinions as they grow older.  One thing is for sure, I'm not going to make that decision or form that opinion for them, just as I won't make that choice for them if they become unexpectedly pregnant, and just as I don't want religion-based legislation stopping them from having a choice.  

FYI Election 2022 Update

-Democrat fundraising for the Midterms over the first 24 hours after the leak of the draft Abortion decision is flat at $9M nationwide.

-No change from previous days, which is far behind the GOP.

-In other words, no indication the leak and potential decision in any way altered voters' intentions for November.

Amazing that the leaker hasn’t been caught. Smh…

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

All of your what if’s above is a small percentage of reasons women get an abortion. That’s why it should be left up to the states to legislate abortions not the one size fits all approach the federal government has implemented the last 50 years. It’s not a constitutional right to get a abortion

63 million….Wow

There's not a constitutional right to life for unviable embryos, so that's a moot point. 

tens of millions more people on the government teat.  You guys already complain about all of the folks on welfare/food stamps, medicaid, WIC, etc.  An overwhelming % of those 63M would be putting a giant drain on all of those programs, and who do you think will be the ones complaining about it?  Like I always say, the motto for the right is "love em in the womb, screw em once they're born."  

All these great morals go out the window when it comes to voting (twice), defending, and worshipping (gold statue, lol) a president who openly had multiple affairs, abortions, creeped on kids (including his own daughter) and was BFFs with a known establishment pedophile in Epstein

Big freakin yikes. selectively pro-life, it seems 

11 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Comparing killing a innocent baby to killing a convicted criminal? Wow.

my understanding of Christianity tells me that this is a perfect comparison.  I'm pro death penalty, for what it's worth, and think it should be used far more often than it is. 

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

There's not a constitutional right to life for unviable embryos, so that's a moot point. 

tens of millions more people on the government teat.  You guys already complain about all of the folks on welfare/food stamps, medicaid, WIC, etc.  An overwhelming % of those 63M would be putting a giant drain on all of those programs, and who do you think will be the ones complaining about it?  Like I always say, the motto for the right is "love em in the womb, screw em once they're born."  

And the motto for the left is kill them in the womb, problem solved.

Your argument about the left caring for these folks is absurd.  the left is the reason these folks live in poverty from decaded upon decades of policies that keep them there.

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

my understanding of Christianity tells me that this is a perfect comparison.  I'm pro death penalty, for what it's worth, and think it should be used far more often than it is. 

You're understanding is flawed.  The actual Hebrew interpretation is thou shall not murder, more precise interpretation is thou shall not take an innocent life.

The unborn is innocent, convicted criminals aren't.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Your argument about the left caring for these folks is absurd.  the left is the reason these folks live in poverty from decaded upon decades of policies that keep them there.

the left doesn't care about them either, and I'm not at all saying that.  Both sides use these unborn babies as a pawn, but neither truly cares about them.  The left doesn't care about them before they're born, and the right doesn't care about them after they're born.  And yes, the vast majority of unborn babies that y'all fight so hard to save will end right back in that cycle of poverty, and will repeat the cycle with unwanted pregnancies of their own.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Don’t lump me in with the “You Guys”. I have a bigger problem with Corporate Welfare and Cronyism. My brother and his wife tried to adopt 3 times due to the fact they could not have children. All 3 times the adoption fell thru because the mother changed her mind at the last minute after having the opportunity to hold the own child in their arms. It’s not as easy as you think to adopt a child not to mention the ungodly red tape you have to go through. The list of parents waiting to adopt is forever long. I say cut the bureaucracy for these parents an get the unwanted kids into these loving homes of parents wanting kids.

Just now, bullets13 said:

the left doesn't care about them either, and I'm not at all saying that.  Both sides use these unborn babies as a pawn, but neither truly cares about them.  The left doesn't care about them before they're born, and the right doesn't care about them after they're born.  

Can you show me where the "right" has cut any funding for these kids born to poverty.

And the left never cares about kids, they're the ones wanting to teach them about transgenders and use a common bathroom from five years old.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Can’t figure a way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy but can always get someone to bail  them out and foot the bill. Birth control after the fact. 

.. coming from a guy who doesn’t want sex Ed taught in schools and wants to limit access to birth control and contraceptives. No solutions, all criticism. Textbook hypocrite   

13 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

the left doesn't care about them either, and I'm not at all saying that.  Both sides use these unborn babies as a pawn, but neither truly cares about them.  The left doesn't care about them before they're born, and the right doesn't care about them after they're born.  

Our church supports a ministry In Alabama of a older couple that raises babies of incarcerated women who have babies in prison an raises and educates them till the mother is released or until the child turns 18. There are organizations and ministries across this country that are Christian based that step in an fill the void for children. To say otherwise is disingenuous.

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

.. coming from a guy who doesn’t want sex Ed taught in schools and wants to limit access to birth control and contraceptives. No solutions, all criticism. Textbook hypocrite   

Sex education is ok for young adults, not freaking pre-K. Plus they push gender identity an BS like that. Limit access to birth control??   I’d rather see the pill handed out than syringes. 
I think you just like to argue. You never have anything to back it up. Just call people names and put them in groups. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Sex education is ok for young adults, not freaking pre-K. Plus they push gender identity an BS like that. Limit access to birth control??   I’d rather see the pill handed out than syringes. 
I think you just like to argue. You never have anything to back it up. Just call people names and put them in groups. 

Who the hell supports sex Ed in pre-k lol.. not any normal person. Come on now..

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Who the hell supports sex Ed in pre-k lol.. not any normal person. Come on now..

That’s the only thing you gleaned from my post? Teaching gender identity (whatever they call it) to first graders is about sex. Did that put it on your level now?

Normal is a comparative term. Need a benchmark. 

Where do the left get the idea that those against abortion don't care about the kids after they're born? That's a bunch of BS. I get it that there are children not wanted, neglected and not loved, but that has nothing to do whether or not someone is for or against abortion. I think that's just a made up excuse to kill a unwanted baby.

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

BUT keeping people in poverty guarantees votes for the Dems.... so there's that.  The Democrats HATE the idea of the races getting along and living a decent middle-class lifestyle.  Nobody would vote for them. 

37 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You're understanding is flawed.  The actual Hebrew interpretation is thou shall not murder, more precise interpretation is thou shall not take an innocent life.

The unborn is innocent, convicted criminals aren't.

Thank You. (ran out of emojis, lol)

Interesting observation.  There was a documented drop in violent crime in the 1990s.

This is the hidden content, please

Do any of y'all wonder if the drop in violent crime that came roughly 18 years after Roe v Wade had a lot more to do with a generation of unwanted kids who never became criminals because they were aborted?

Those women who don't want to give birth won't change gears and become good moms because we force them to go through with their child birth.