Lumberton Seating Capacity at Barbers Hill

raid07

To say Lumberton chose Barbers Hill Stadium may not be true. Lumberton could have lost the coin toss and Smiley chose that stadium. It would be a good call on Smiley since they have played in that stadium in their district. I would tend to believe this happened because if you lose the toss for a neutral site, you are awarded the home side.

Sorry Lumberton. I know that our stadium is smaller than yours and you have treated us good when THE HILL rented from you all. Most of us that post on here would love to add stands to the visitor side and put in a visitor snack bar. We also were talking about some turf like Crosby has but if you want to get some do gooders stirred up just mention that. They act like that would take all the books and computers away from the children. Believe it or not Price has to fight for every dime he gets over here. Last year there were some good postings on 146's site about the over all savings of turf and up grading the stadium and you would have thought somebody shot a kid on Eagle Drive. Hey good luck in the playoffs and watch out for hook and foward laterials.

I think we will be. The School Administration is taking care of it! HAHHHAA  ;D

How would we find out? I say all the Lumberton fans should just get there early and TAKE the home side. What is 50 people going to do against 5000+  ;D

There is no way that Smiley will even fill the visiting side...

It will be wrong if Lumberton isn't allowed to use the larger side.

"The School Administration is taking care of it! HAHHHAA "

Finally some humor from the Lumberton fans!

GOOD LUCK LUMBERTON!!!

Hey AggiesWeAre are you going to need a assistant up there in the booth?  ;D

Actually, I'll have my broadcast partner Tigersvoice with me doing the color and jdawg03 himself there producing the broadcast. We will have a full house and expecting a great broadcast.

Raider88 look me up before the game. I will be going down on the field around 6:15 to do an interview with Coach Credur, you can catch me on the way back up.

is lumberton going to be the home team? also, are yall sellin playoff shirts that night?

We (LHS Operation Graduation 2008) have been taking orders, and I am checking to see if we will have extras available on hand Friday night to sell at the game.

I am the PR person for Op Grad, so if you will pm me your info, I will let you know something as soon as I get my answer.

I will also be getting an order form for others who want to order the shirts for the following week!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476