**SETXsports Rankings Week of November 11th**

Cat22

HJ beat Central by 9 in a scrimmage.  It was early for both clubs.  If the two meet up in regular season, it would be a good match up.  From what I have seen and heard.......

1. Silsbee (I still think you have to put them up there.  They are missing some players)

2. HJ

3.Central

4.Barbers Hill

5. Dayton

6. Orangefield

7. Westbrook

8. Lumberton

9. Memorial

10.Ozen

you can

I have to agree with CoachK,  Kountze may be good, but they aren't better than Orangefield, but I think poll goes by who wins and by how much because HJ beat Central pretty bad last week I think.

you cant base rankings off of how bad one team beats another.. that is dumb. all teams are different and you cant say that a team is better than another team because they beat someone by more. every team plays a different style of ball

When you watch teams wins and losses  you look at who they play what the outcome and how much of a difference to rank them. That is how it is done and to say that is dumb means someone just does'nt get it. My point is HJ has played 4 5a schools in the past week and won all them! Yet teams who are lossing are barely beating 2a schools are ranked higher because of previous years. HJ will win their district, Silsbee will be second and the final spot will go to the winner of Orangefeild and Hampshire Fannett.

You don't have to beleive me just wait to the end of the season and see who is left.

Silsbee will win district. They will have their entire team back with the exception of one by the time district starts,that is if noone else gets injured. HJ will get second. Silsbee has too many threats and the best player around.

Silsbee has an awesome team, but they lost more than one player last year.  Fowler, Buckley, Tyler, Brydson, and Wineland all contributed greatly to the success of last years team.  The young girls we have this year are doing a great job of filling those spots.  With Ang as their leader, they can't miss!

Guest bleed orange

You guys are getting bent out shape over nothing. Ranking are a educated guess. Look at the BCS in college football. The guys who do ranking on here are just trying to be fair and not bias. If some of you were doing the ranking you would be bias towards you own team. Ranking mean nothing anyway. Its what you do at the end of the season not the beginning. Give these guys a break. Its all in fun and nothing personal. They don't get paid to do this. Who cares where you are ranked on setxsports.com. Its not TABC. They make mistakes too and who cares where TABC ranks you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder