"The Official" West Brook Bruins vs. Pasadena South Houston Trojans Predictions

Guest Robert Plant

Don't miss the point.  I just picked the first guy I saw with big numbers.  We could play with those numbers all day long...such as how many yards were made after the catch, etc. and the polls would be different.  Point is WB is playing as a team and I hope they keep it that way.

Ya know what? You are 100% right!!! They are playing as a TEAM!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

Good morning WB fans.  Feeling pretty good after that first cup of brewed coffee.  Gotta little crisp air outrside.  Think I will step outside, take a coluple of deep breaths, stetch my back a little and

scream  as loud as i can  YIPPI YI YAY-- WHAT DA U SAY--BRUINS GONNA TAKE SOHO SEASON AWAY.      I'll be back in a couple of minutes. 

About 6:30 this morning I walked outside and heard this blood curdling yell.  At first I was scared, then worried, then I realized it's playoff time and it must be a Brook fan getting fired up for Saturday.

I'll be ready for it tomorrow a.m. and won't have to set my alarm to wake up.

Guest WBFan09

I thought I would post some predictions for the playoffs that I found....http://yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155599

i dont like CalPreps predictions...i just cant seem to think that it could be reliable in prediction scores + there site is confusing :P

Guest WBFan09

sorry.....I just thought the information might be interesting!

it was interesting...i just dont trust the predictions ;D ...we will see how things pan out i hope that Clements game isnt won by a fieldgoal though

Gameplan anyone...?

...82 thought you could have some fun with this!!

what would your gameplan be against SoHo as far as run and pass percentage?

I would stick to what works for us. Run the ball until it opens up the passing game. Stump usually makes pretty good game time adjustments. I know that SoHo's QB has basically been responsible for about 2300 of their 3000 yards and that their running game is mediocre at best. But that's what they rely on mostly. The QB doesn't throw the ball much, and when he does his receivers....well, their receivers are a bit weak. Their D is not that good.....err, not near as good as our's is!. Like I said, if we play our game, and do what works, we should not have a problem with them!

Guest WBFan09

i agree with everything you said i expect a 60% run and 40% pass attack offense from us and i doubt we run many plays out of the ordinary...we should play a basic game on offense nothing too risky

i agree with everything you said i expect a 60% run and 40% pass attack offense from us and i doubt we run many plays out of the ordinary...we should play a basic game on offense nothing too risky

their defense is not very good, but should they key on our running game andactually slow it down to a point where we are forced to throw the ball, their defensive secondary is really not good.....certainly not good enough to stop Powdrill or Garrett or some of our other receivers. We should be OK!

Guest WBFan09

we have a deadly

RB in Christine Michaels

QB in Christian Louis

WAY DEADLY DE IN Allen, McCardell, Malbrough, and Chavis

WR Powdrill, Grant, and Garrett is finally clicking

S Falgout, Williams

OUR TEAM IS DEADLY...yall better recognize state!!!!

Guest WBFan09

I will tell you at the game

haha no need then....HELL BE THE ONE MAKING ALL THE PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like the rest of the Brook! its time to get excited BIG TIME Brook fans lets hear it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed