"The Official" West Brook Bruins vs. Pasadena South Houston Trojans Predictions

There's 7 of us now in what I call "The Gang".  I thought we were ahead of schedule on the walk so we stopped to play some tag football in a cow pasture just outside of Winnie.  Someone might need to bring me another pair of shoes as I've stepped in a few "mines" on our makeshift field.  I'll be bringing a few "mines" for the pregame student gift exchange.

We're currently sitting on the side of the road playing paper, rock, scissors to see if we should wait to cheer for the buses that are coming or start walking.

Paper covers rock doesn't it?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

The guy with the sign is now walking with me.  We've stopped at the Burger King in Winnie.

The girl at the counter says, "welcome to BK and have it YOUR way.

Of course I asked for the special of the day ONE SOHO TO GO!!!!

We've picked up 5 more people walking with us to Baytown.  I'll fill you in later with my new friends.  This could get Big.

Outstanding report.  I read where the QB at SOHO is a Katrina  two time relocator.  He may wanta walk back with you after he gets knocked down by a Rita tailwind.  Looks like he changes schools each time the wind blows.

Guest WeedBegone

82 5A asked

"Paper covers rock doesn't it?"

We'll see tomorrow after we read the Enterprise if paper covers anything.  For now stay with the rock or scissors.  ;)

Guest WeedBegone

Ok Bruin Fans--see ya at the game.  I am now leaving to go board up the buses with the Band.  I have been asked to be special undercover security for the band.  I can only give you a hint who I am today so we can assure the safety of the band.  I will be wearing a hat with my WeedBegone initials on it.  

Next week--i will share the secret WeedShake with you.

Guest WBFan09

gooooood morrrrrning guys. I'm ready for the game. Coach Lou just came by and got me fired up. He said little  Lou is 100% ready.

the Enterprise reported on the game and made it seem like Michael and Louis are at 75% haha...then again it is the Enterprise...

ALRIGHT BROOK FANS ITS TIME TO GET UP GET YOUR RED AND BLUE ON GET YOUR FAMILY DRESSED THE SAME WAY AND PARTY ALL THE WAY TO BAYTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thinking of a sign to bring to the game ill sit in the front row and on the side facing the feild it will say GO BROOK in red and blue...on the side facing the fans it will say

"Yall are Pitiful"...i will hold  it like that until we get some fan action going at which time i will turn the sign around and add Trojans to "Yall are Pitiful"...i hope this works ;D ;)

thought 82 weed cold pride and bear might like that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
    • I’m curious to see if this will happen next season . 
  • Topics