"The Official" West Brook Bruins vs. Pasadena South Houston Trojans Predictions

South Houston Football Trojan

District 22-5A

Current record: 6-4 (District: 4-3)

Head coach: C.L. Whittington

Team Stats

Total yards  First downs  Rushing yards  Yds/Att  Passing yards  Yds/Catch

2928          135              1605              5.5        1323              13.93

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaumont West Brook Football Bruins

District 21-5A

Current record: 9-1 (District: 7-0)

Head coach: Craig Stump

Team Stats

Total yards  First downs  Rushing yards  Yds/Att  Passing yards  Yds/Catch

3705          164              1900              5.46      1805                15.97

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

you stop their QB you stop their offense...we have been visitors every game at Stallworth for the playoffs...i think the team we face lets us choose the stadium and they choose home or away...something like that...

WB wins by a huge amount...DE have been doing alot of batting down passes...gotta love it we just need to make sure we contain the QB and keep him in the pocket...we come so hard some teams can capitalize and create holes in front but that wont be happening...

if yall want to get people standing up yall should sit closer to the bottom and stand up so the people behind ya cant see and then soon they all stand up...haha i got like 30 people standing one time... ;D

South Houston seems to give up want you want them to give up so i would expect us to run alot and give Louis a bit of a break after last game

Guest WBFan09

realized something...SoHo enjoys passing plays alot...their leading rusher RB has had only 49 attempts...thats 20 less than Albert had and he played only hal way through the season...it seems that they have more of a passing attack formation offense and use their QB as sort of a Vince Young and he runs whenever he sees a hole...leave a LB out their to man the QB and keep an eye on him and the rest in coverage for the pass and we should dominate defensivley

How's a caravan sound Bruin fans?? Either a fan caravan or one that follows the band/football/stars buses (there's usually 9 or 10 buses without the players).  We'll make our arrival at Stallworth something the SoHo fans will never forget!  Don't forget football is not only a physical game...its also a mind game.  ;)

Congrats!! To West Brook on going 9-1 this season. I feel they have really improved since the start of the season. As for this week playoff game WB shouldn't have any problems with S. Houston. Hey!! I was looking at S. Houston's web site I didn't know there coach graduate for Charlton-Pollard and also coach in beaumont.

Guest WBFan09

seems like us Bruins will be running the ball up and down the field as opposed to the pass...everyone ok with that? Would yall use Cooper more or return it back to how it was before the channelview game and only use him on certain running plays and play action

Guest WBFan09

Good question! Use him more in the playoffs!

i would use him in the begining of the game and if he can get on a roll than great and if he doesnt fine just use Michaels...if he doestn work use the pass i mean we have so many weapons...Louis and Garrett are really starting to click and getting that third reciever into the Powdrill and Grant mix...it will be hard to stop us...i liked our passing game against CV because they played us to prevent the big play we just took what we were given and thats what we will have to do against teams like SoHo and all the teams in the playoffs...it was great what we had going for us in that game

Guest WBFan09

8) Go with what works!

EXACTLY...

**Big Anouncement Bruin Fans**

Fuse has ordered 300 for this round so supplies are limited!

7 AM at West Brook Student Council Office Get Your West Brook District Champs/Playoff Shirt

Guest Robert Plant

How come Brook doesnt get more publicity.  Its usually always the same few posters.  They are the only team that has made a legitamite run the past two years.  Too much hype about the overrated 4a district in our area.

I don't think it's really too much hype. It's just that most of the High School ball (any sport) that is played in our area is 4A and 3A. All of these teams play right here in our own back yard. Many of the fans and parents work with each other. You also are able to get to know the other teams by way of local news, publications and boards like this. West Brook and PAM play schools that many on here know nothing about. It's kinda hard to comment when you're really not in the know about Brook players and the competition. Also, Brook's district is always changing so it's hard to develop rivals. I've been following WB in many sports for years and it's always the same. I'm sure the district will have a new look soon.....

Guest WeedBegone

Hey WB fans--82 5A needs your help keeping this thread up top.  Thats where the Brook is supposed to be--at the TOP.  It is not the job of our friends from other great schools. 

Its a new season now.  Time to step it up a notch. I expect to see lots more fanergy during the game Saturday.  No clapping except for the other teams band when they exit the field.  When anything that has a WB and it leaves or enters the field--get off your rears and make some real noise.  We may put some roller-blades on you and send you down the Stallworth ramp if you dont.  After the game--join in with the band, stars, cheerleaders aND PLAYERS as they show some SETX respect to the entire program.Dont act like you have to get out of there to beat the rest of the crowd.  Savor every moment ---every game.  See you there ---cause we know you care.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed