East Chambers vs. CC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionheart are you just a complete dumb@$$?? y dont u go look at some of ur post on the predictions of ec and hardin. ur one of the ones that was sayin instead of the ec bucs they were the ec thomas'. who ever was saying that thomas was the whole team is not from ec. people who actually go watch the bucs play will tell u that thomas is not the team.

Ya i have seen him play before.....

Tramain wasn't at the top of his game. The rest of the East Chambers team just stepped up and played their hearts out, just like they will this Friday against CC!

This is a guy from E.C.....looks ike im not the only person to think that....dont be mad because yall lost to the team who was picked dead last in district....

Guest ECBucFan

Lionheart, let it go. EC is still the better team.  And to all of our supporters out there from surrounding areas, thank you for your support, that shows great class, everyone from Winnie appreciates it.  Thank You.

Amen Bro.

Now, now, let's not continue to throw stones.

Here's the facts:

EC is in the playoffs and they rightly deserve that.

Kountze did beat EC fair and square.

Kountze has a reason to be proud and so does EC, yet for different reasons.

As for lionheart, he's a little overly openminded in his topics and there is a slight bit of restraint needed (Down boy). But for you to say he did not contribute to the win that night is a lack of knowledge on your behalf. Though he may have not stepped on that field in uniform, he has been a consistant encouragement to his teammates all year. And for people to say he BooHoos about his injury is a stab to the heart. This is his senior year. Every game it crushed him that he couldn't be on that field with his brothers, but he continued to be apart of that team.

So, is he a little overstated on some issues...yes (Chill a little, LH)

But he does have the heart of a lion...I'm proud of you, LH.

Good luck EC.

K-villeballa, who are you trying to convince.. you posted four times in a row.  let someone say something else before you post again.. looks like you have mental issues. 

I think the EC/CC game will be a good one but EC pulls it out by 2 TD's.

agreed ;D               

[move]DISTRICT CHAMPS 9-1 [/move]

This is a guy from E.C.....looks ike im not the only person to think that....dont be mad because yall lost to the team who was picked dead last in district....

The guy was just sayin that thomas wasnt himself and he wasnt, but that ec proved to all the people that think ec cant win without tramain(which you are one of them)wrong.  Man i cant believe ur still on the football forum. Dont yall start basketball practice tom.??

But even i have to admit the comment from bucster was a lowblow, that really was uncalled for. you cant help if u get injured.

I was refering to the Hardin game in my post. Someone said that Thomas was a full strength and that that is why we won against Hardin. I was merely pointing out that Thomas wasn't at full power in the Hardin game and that EC stepped up.

And I am afraid that Vance might be out of commission for a little bit. I hope not, though.

yep but this year is different in the fact e.c. will win the district in basketball

I'd be careful with that claim.  I don't know what they look like this year, but historicaly Kountze and Buna have been state powers in basketball.

Anyway.  CC vs. EC.  I don't know how to call this one.  I flipped a coin and said "Heads CC, tails EC."  It came up heads.

So my pick, with the assistance of a 1971 Lincoln Penny, is Corrigan-Camden.

Guest ECBucFan

Just remember that the winner of this game gets Mart in round 2....ouch.

Been waiting for that! I knew yall (Newton posters/EC haters) just couldn't possibly resist! Well at least Mart is not Marlin.... ouch, ouch, ouch!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder