21 3A vs 22 3A

no-look

Guest mrtomcat
20 minutes ago, ECFAN#1 said:

EC vs #11 and Woodville vs #5 will have to play lights out, their best this year to have a chance to win.

Buna and Kountze if they play their game should advance.

EC is #11 and finished 3rd in their district ?  wow thats impressive

All four of these games will be competitive. My picks:

Buna

Kountze

East Chambers

Woodville

Yes, I am predicting a 22-3A sweep. I think Buna is playing very well right now and will handle Huntington. Kountze will have a couple of better basketball skill players more than Hemphill and will get the win by 5. EC/CH is a tough one but I'll go out on a limb and predict a good (but rare) shooting night for the Bucs and they eek out a win over CH. Woodville is catching Diboll at the right time. Diboll with out their best player (point guard) is very vulnerable. If Woodville can keep up the defense they can get the upset.

I also would not be surprised if 21-3A wins 3 of 4.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

All four of these games will be competitive. My picks:

Buna

Kountze

East Chambers

Woodville

Yes, I am predicting a 22-3A sweep. I think Buna is playing very well right now and will handle Huntington. Kountze will have a couple of better basketball skill players more than Hemphill and will get the win by 5. EC/CH is a tough one but I'll go out on a limb and predict a good (but rare) shooting night for the Bucs and they eek out a win over CH. Woodville is catching Diboll at the right time. Diboll with out their best player (point guard) is very vulnerable. If Woodville can keep up the defense they can get the upset.

I also would not be surprised if 21-3A wins 3 of 4.

From my understanding, Diboll’s point guard played only 4 of the 12 district games in which they went undefeated. They have a big man that’s pretty good too. 

On 2/21/2022 at 11:13 AM, no-look said:

Diboll will turn the ball over under pressure.  More so that the point guard is out. I haven’t seen Woodville play but they have a good chance for the upset 

Woodville
Kountze 

Huntington (homer pick)

Central Heights 

I'm surprise you have Diboll losing and Central Heights winning. Did you swap Huntington for Diboll to split districts 2 wins each?