Hamshire-Fannett 43 Huffman-Hargrave 45/FINAL

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Final

45-43 Huffman

HF had an open 3 and rimmed out at the buzzer.

Huffman #2 seed, HF #3

It looked good, had his lip curled and everything 😭 just rimmed out. I swear I've never seen so many offensive fouls and flops in one game 😂. Our PG took the game over down the stretch and made a great effort giving our guys an opportunity to win at the end. Tough loss, but the guys showed some mental toughness which will be needed in the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We'll see. 

At this point I don't think its up to Coach K. His teammates were pissed off and under no circumstances do you walk off the bench and out the gym with a whole quarter to play because your coach didn't put you in the game. You can be upset at the coach and the staff, but you don't abandon your team. 

47 minutes ago, Solidwontfold said:

Don’t need to elaborate or tell nothing.. If you’ve been watching #4 since sophomore year than u can put all the pieces together…  Just know He’s done for

No 4, no 5, not much of 23, and the Longhorns only lost by 2?  Is #4 the really long and athletic wing player?  If so, I always liked his game.

24 minutes ago, Solidwontfold said:

Cardinal 1 worry about your child if he’s on their playing…U put every child name in your mouth from Facebook to on this site.. U have no life at all…u a grown man always talking about somebody child.. Grow the HELL UP!!!! 

Why are you so upset? I don't even know who you are nor am I the one who brought up the young man leaving the game. I never saw him leave and didn't know until the game was in the 4th that he was gone. We all are accountable for our own actions and decisions life. These are young men who 8 will enter the real world in 3 months. Whatever the kid is going through I hope and pray he finds some resolution and peace. If criticism or the critiquing of play and actions in a basketball game gets a kid and whoever you are upset then there's a long road ahead of you because that's life in general. But do remember it's just a game. Have a bless night, hope you and the young man find peace. 

If this is Ardoin then we both know u the lead of everything at the games.. And that’s one damn thing he can’t be going through.. He’s going through a sorry ass coach and then people like u.. #4 don’t go through no problems at all and not at home either…but just know I’ve been watching u talk stuff since the games been going on about #2 and #4.. And know that coach Rideaux did do some good justice with these young mens and left it to somebody who don’t know anything about basketball.. including u…But worry about your 19 year old child and leave #4 out yo mouth 😡 😡 

12 minutes ago, Charles in Charge said:

No 4, no 5, not much of 23, and the Longhorns only lost by 2?  Is #4 the really long and athletic wing player?  If so, I always liked his game.

Thanks 👍🏽 cause I thought so too since his sophomore year.. And then this coach comes along and don’t know nothing about basketball.. Then wonder why players don’t get along with one another.. Rideaux was here this wouldn’t be going on..Jokes on him

2 minutes ago, Solidwontfold said:

Thanks 👍🏽 cause I thought so too since his sophomore year.. And then this coach comes along and don’t know nothing about basketball.. Then wonder why players don’t get along with one another.. Rideaux was here this wouldn’t be going on..Jokes on him

This is some funny stuff.... thanks for the laugh.

2 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

It looked good, had his lip curled and everything 😭 just rimmed out. I swear I've never seen so many offensive fouls and flops in one game 😂. Our PG took the game over down the stretch and made a great effort giving our guys an opportunity to win at the end. Tough loss, but the guys showed some mental toughness which will be needed in the playoffs. 

I thought he made it.

As for #2, he put the team on his shoulders after #5 & #23 fouled out and #4 quit (as simple as I can put it).

I agree, there were lot's of offensive fouls but for the most part, they were legit calls. It was Houston Chapter who officiated the game. I thought they did fine.

Glad I went. Game was very entertaining.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett 43 Huffman-Hargrave 45/FINAL
7 hours ago, Solidwontfold said:

If this is Ardoin then we both know u the lead of everything at the games.. And that’s one damn thing he can’t be going through.. He’s going through a sorry ass coach and then people like u.. #4 don’t go through no problems at all and not at home either…but just know I’ve been watching u talk stuff since the games been going on about #2 and #4.. And know that coach Rideaux did do some good justice with these young mens and left it to somebody who don’t know anything about basketball.. including u…But worry about your 19 year old child and leave #4 out yo mouth 😡 😡 

#2 and #23 been playing together since elementary and His parents and I are classmates. If not for injury this past summer they would have played all summer together just like #4 did with #23 the previous year at no cost. He got the opportunity to play with the top 2022s from SETX because of #23 and #2 being on that team and advocating for him. He played along side Arceneaux, Sears, Abrams, and others facing multiple D1 prospects including 2 current McDonald's all Americans, one of which is tagged as a pro. Guess who made sure he got to every practice and out of town Tournaments for free? I did! Who took care of him while in Dallas for half a week? I did! So don't come here with the foolishness like I dont know or care about that kid! The same opportunities I afforded my own son, I made available to him and any other kid on that team who wanted it! Another thing Coach Kenebrew is a professional and doesn't have any conversations with me or any parent I know of about anything outside their own kid's play and recruiting. He closed his practices to everyone way at the beginning of December because of foolosh allegations about parents influence. I guess we now know where they came from. The ONLY CONVERSATION he and I have are what colleges coaches are asking of my son and who they are. #4 literally walked off the court in front of TWO COLLEGE COACHES WHO WHERE IN ATTENDANCE! Who's fault is that? I constantly talked and gave advice to #4 whenever he was in the car with us on how he can get recruited and what coaches will look for in him. What happened this season is on him and nobody else. He had the same opportunities as #23. Heck this summer even Sears and the Malbrough brothers from HJ were in my car going to Tournaments and camps with my kid. I don't discriminate nor will I never not help any kid that is in need all they have to do is ask and follow directions. #4 can still come to me and ask for help and I would do whatever I could. Stop with this foolishness and place the accountability on the one who it is supposed to be on. He's a good kid that made a bad decision, it happens and not the end of the world. 

19 minutes ago, Cardinal 1 said:

#2 and #23 been playing together since elementary and His parents and I are classmates. If not for injury this past summer they would have played all summer together just like #4 did with #23 the previous year at no cost. He got the opportunity to play with the top 2022s from SETX because of #23 and #2 being on that team and advocating for him. He played along side Arceneaux, Sears, Abrams, and others facing multiple D1 prospects including 2 current McDonald's all Americans, one of which is tagged as a pro. Guess who made sure he got to every practice and out of town Tournaments for free? I did! Who took care of him while in Dallas for half a week? I did! So don't come here with the foolishness like I dont know or care about that kid! The same opportunities I afforded my own son, I made available to him and any other kid on that team who wanted it! Another thing Coach Kenebrew is a professional and doesn't have any conversations with me or any parent I know of about anything outside their own kid's play and recruiting. He closed his practices to everyone way at the beginning of December because of foolosh allegations about parents influence. I guess we now know where they came from. The ONLY CONVERSATION he and I have are what colleges coaches are asking of my son and who they are. #4 literally walked off the court in front of TWO COLLEGE COACHES WHO WHERE IN ATTENDANCE! Who's fault is that? I constantly talked and gave advice to #4 whenever he was in the car with us on how he can get recruited and what coaches will look for in him. What happened this season is on him and nobody else. He had the same opportunities as #23. Heck this summer even Sears and the Malbrough brothers from HJ were in my car going to Tournaments and camps with my kid. I don't discriminate nor will I never not help any kid that is in need all they have to do is ask and follow directions. #4 can still come to me and ask for help and I would do whatever I could. Stop with this foolishness and place the accountability on the one who it is supposed to be on. He's a good kid that made a bad decision, it happens and not the end of the world. 

#2 people don’t even care for u after u tried to talk about that baby and my son all on Facebook.. How low down of u to be a short syndrome father who talk a lot of trash behind internet.. His grandfather and dad already confronted u , u had all the kids knowing what u said about them on the Facebook even his people knew about it…so u already know they don’t care about u… And So what if they been playing together since then #4  has love,  respect, and have a great friendship with number #2.. Ever since this season started this year without Rideaux it’s been hatred towards team players… Just like u talked about the whole HF team over the summer when they played together.. How low of u , u just ignorant.. Oh don’t think us parents didn’t know about that.. An U brought your son over to HF for what , for recognition from my understanding…cause I heard he couldn’t get any Recognition at PA memorial.. And quit with the lies on what u gave speeches to or helped out about.. Cause #2 family already said u was a lie about everything…and u so call say u had a lecture with my child oh he told me that last year.. When u tried to degrade him in your car and go tell him your son going places.. Which u have no place to try to lecture nobody kids.. U lecture your own son.. He’s 19 bout to 20 this year still in HS..he don’t know if he should be a kid or a young grown man cause of the way u treat him.. U ain’t true nor hipped to basketball u know nothing about it u had to watch videos.. I wonder if u ever played ball I played ball back in my days and #4 dad and uncles played and got scholarships and all.. And u wanna come in and try to dictate somebody else’s child.. Worry about your place but I swear keep #4 outta yo mouth..I don’t run around talking about yours ball hogging son nor get on Facebook saying anything.. Save your energy to lil short man cause I’m about FED up with u.. 

1 hour ago, Solidwontfold said:

#2 people don’t even care for u after u tried to talk about that baby and my son all on Facebook.. How low down of u to be a short syndrome father who talk a lot of trash behind internet.. His grandfather and dad already confronted u , u had all the kids knowing what u said about them on the Facebook even his people knew about it…so u already know they don’t care about u… And So what if they been playing together since then #4  has love,  respect, and have a great friendship with number #2.. Ever since this season started this year without Rideaux it’s been hatred towards team players… Just like u talked about the whole HF team over the summer when they played together.. How low of u , u just ignorant.. Oh don’t think us parents didn’t know about that.. An U brought your son over to HF for what , for recognition from my understanding…cause I heard he couldn’t get any Recognition at PA memorial.. And quit with the lies on what u gave speeches to or helped out about.. Cause #2 family already said u was a lie about everything…and u so call say u had a lecture with my child oh he told me that last year.. When u tried to degrade him in your car and go tell him your son going places.. Which u have no place to try to lecture nobody kids.. U lecture your own son.. He’s 19 bout to 20 this year still in HS..he don’t know if he should be a kid or a young grown man cause of the way u treat him.. U ain’t true nor hipped to basketball u know nothing about it u had to watch videos.. I wonder if u ever played ball I played ball back in my days and #4 dad and uncles played and got scholarships and all.. And u wanna come in and try to dictate somebody else’s child.. Worry about your place but I swear keep #4 outta yo mouth..I don’t run around talking about yours ball hogging son nor get on Facebook saying anything.. Save your energy to lil short man cause I’m about FED up with u.. 

Please stop believing and making up rumors. My son never played for PA Memorial and this is SETX forum not FB. He came to HF district because that's where his family has graduated from the past 10 years and currently has him, 4 first cousins, and 3 second cousins that attend the district. You have no idea what you are talking about at all. Yes #2 grandfather, my cousin, and I had a talk about something I said and I gave both him and #2 father an apology because that's what grown men do especially when it's family. We have zero problems with each other and it's still all love there. You taking the words of gossip and misunderstandings and using them as facts. I understand you upset about the season and how it went for #4 but I'm not the coach, assistant coach, AD, or an educator at HF high school. Like I said #4 is a good kid and I have no problems with him at all and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. As far as my son, I can speak for him, he feels the same and has no ill feelings towards anyone. He's focused on Tuesday's game versus Orangefield with his teammates and that's all. All I can do is apologize if anything I've said offended you. You could have just asked to speak to me whoever you are and I would have done so.