HJ VS OF - HJ wins!

Every player on HJ plays really hard every possession. Sad that my Orangefield girls are done, I have coached a lot of these girls since the beginning of little dribblers. On a sidenote This job will be open and I hope that the next person in charge puts the program ahead of themselves and are invested in the future of the program not looking to leave after each season. Four seasons later and still makes no adjustments during games. Good luck on future endeavors. 

10 minutes ago, Wildcatter said:

Every player on HJ plays really hard every possession. Sad that my Orangefield girls are done, I have coached a lot of these girls since the beginning of little dribblers. On a sidenote This job will be open and I hope that the next person in charge puts the program ahead of themselves and are invested in the future of the program not looking to leave after each season. Four seasons later and still makes no adjustments during games. Good luck on future endeavors. 

First congrats to HJ for the win!

Second thing to address, why are you bashing the coach? Didn’t you take a couple of kids out of the program and bring them to Legacy? How does that help the OF program? Be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem. You should have taken your own advice “Put the OF program ahead of yourself”

6 hours ago, Wildcatter said:

You may be making comments about adjustments in general… but adjustments or not HJ was gonna win this game by 30 plus

1 hour ago, Wildcatter said:

The adjustment part was sarcasm. Hj could have won that game by as much as they wanted to. As for the rest I will just leave it at that. 

Don’t try and crawfish your way out of it, there was zero sarcasm. You have made it known that you don’t like OF girls coach. Just because you coached the girls in Little Dribblers, doesn’t make you a basketball guru, In the last 4 years you have hurt the OF program by taking girls out of the program to chase a ring at Legacy. That worked out well. Stop trashing the OF coach and look in the mirror and think about the division you have caused, I don’t blame coach for wanting out, having to deal with parents like you. The difference between OF and HJ is the parents and kids are united with the coaches and everybody is involved in building the program at HJ and well we see what you are doing tearing the coach down.

Actually you are totally wrong. I continued to coach every senior on that team last night after we left. There was no dealing with parents, it was simply best for my kid. As for unity, you should spend a day there and sit in the stands or take the calls from the crying kids. I kept some of them from quitting playing the sport. You have no idea what you are talking about. This has nothing to do with guru it’s about caring for the kids and not telling them after every season you were leaving only to not get a position and come back. This isn’t a bash it’s an opinion board and my opinion is that the program will be better off. BTW the sarcasm had to do with adjustments but since you are in the know so much you probably understand what I am saying. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to HJ VS OF - HJ wins!

Not really, announced to the girls she was leaving. Not bashing so please I’m using kind voice OneChance so please no hurt feelings. Told them before last district game and it was on them if they made her play HJ last game. But what would I know, just a ring chaser. Trying to stay on this side of the bridge and not be a program breaker right OneChance. 

Be careful or you will be off of OnChance Christmas card list as he has very deep contacts and classified info on everything that goes in in Orangefield. Also, please don’t have a different opinion, he takes it very personal and assume you care nothing about the program. Did I miss anything from the reservation?

On 2/15/2022 at 9:57 AM, OneChance said:

Don’t try and crawfish your way out of it, there was zero sarcasm. You have made it known that you don’t like OF girls coach. Just because you coached the girls in Little Dribblers, doesn’t make you a basketball guru, In the last 4 years you have hurt the OF program by taking girls out of the program to chase a ring at Legacy. That worked out well. Stop trashing the OF coach and look in the mirror and think about the division you have caused, I don’t blame coach for wanting out, having to deal with parents like you. The difference between OF and HJ is the parents and kids are united with the coaches and everybody is involved in building the program at HJ and well we see what you are doing tearing the coach down.

Yeah that’s the difference lol.  I’m just glad Ashlon is getting to join all those Orangefield girls already playing for Duke.  

Sarcasm aside, HJ’s talent along with coaching is deadly.  Hell their assistant coach is one of the best high school coaches in the state (I presume - I know Omar’s coaching prowess.  My sample size is small because girls’ basketball in general makes my eyes bleed.)

As for Wildcatter, if you think he does anything except try to do his best by kids, you don’t know him very well.  And yes, he knows a thing or two about basketball too, even if he is from Kentucky 😉