Silsbee at LCM

BADSANTA

29 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I'll take Silsbee 88 to 74 tonight 

I can see this.

This game means nothing to Silsbee. They have already wrapped up an outright district championship. I can see Sigler only playing his starters and key reserves minimum minutes these last two games. In fact, I bet we don't see much more than a quarter for the starters in the last game next week against Vidor on Senior Night.

This is a very important game for LC-M. A win can keep them somewhat in play for the 2nd seed but would need Vidor to beat Orangefield tonight. But, the Bears are down a starter. Their PG is out for a few weeks.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I can see this.

This game means nothing to Silsbee. They have already wrapped up an outright district championship. I can see Sigler only playing his starters and key reserves minimum minutes these last two games. In fact, I bet we don't see much more than a quarter for the starters in the last game next week against Vidor on Senior Night.

This is a very important game for LC-M. A win can keep them somewhat in play for the 2nd seed but would need Vidor to beat Orangefield tonight. But, the Bears are down a starter. Their PG is out for a few weeks.

LCM can not get the #2 seed. Orangefield has the tie breaker over LCM, having won both district games.