*Vidor 38 LC-M 10 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Congrats again on a good win LCM got taken to the woodshed.(again) My only question is this I know you fans dont control this situation but maybe you could shed some light on the situation. After the game some LCM players parents mostly seniors tried to go onto the field(sideline) but werent allowed by police , they said some person went out there after a game and got hurt and sued the school. My only problem with that was the fact that all the fans (parents) from the home side were allowed to go onto the field and celebrate the victory. Just didnt seem right? Not a knock agaisnt Vidor fans because the one I talked with were very classy. The cops not so much.

Congrats again on a good win LCM got taken to the woodshed.(again) My only question is this I know you fans dont control this situation but maybe you could shed some light on the situation. After the game some LCM players parents mostly seniors tried to go onto the field(sideline) but werent allowed by police , they said some person went out there after a game and got hurt and sued the school. My only problem with that was the fact that all the fans (parents) from the home side were allowed to go onto the field and celebrate the victory. Just didnt seem right? Not a knock agaisnt Vidor fans because the one I talked with were very classy. The cops not so much.

The same thing happened my senior year when I played for Vidor. Our last game was at Nederland and they would not let the Vidor parents on the field, but all of the parents from Nederland were on the field taking pictures and hugging their kids. Most away teams get the short end of the stick on the last game, it happens everywhere.

I was at the game last night and all I can say is WOW.Ā  The team looked great.Ā  I know I've been one not to agree with alot that happen this year on alot of these threads, but I have to give credit were it is due.Ā  Mathews and the rest of the coaches had those boys pumped up last night.Ā  Now lets give some credit to Jeff and the boys.Ā  Yall played great.Ā  Way to finish.

I also heard Mathews pulled most of the kids up from the JV and suited them out last night because they haven't been able to play the last couple of weeks.Ā  That was a classy move.Ā  Great moral booster for next year keeping those kids involved.Ā  Again,Ā  GREAT JOB GUYS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Way to finish SENIORS

who really knows...everything is a liability now & you can get sued for anything & everything. Ā after the pounding those boys took all year, let their mommas take a few pictures Ā :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder