*WO-S-73 Bridge City-0 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I will say...Congrats Mustangs on a GREAT season and to almost all of the Cardinals for playing the entire game...you showed some heart tonight...

The Cardinals have dropped off this year (for whatever the reason), but I have to admit that I was disappointed with a couple of things tonight.  In the first half, their coach is going for it on 4th and whatever on their own 30 yard line...what's up with that?

Second, why is BC's QB allowed to take himself out of the game off and on this season and still be the starter?  At half time, he walked off with his left arm clutched to his chest with a coach, but pulled himself out for a high pulse.  The backup quarterback should have been played more.

Third, since all of these smart folks on here know the UIL rules so well....exactly what is the rule on how much time is alloted at half-time?  I was informed at the game that there was a limit...obviously that was extended...don't you think?  Now, don't get me wrong...the seniors deserve recognition...but, do it when everyone else does it...before the game...that was a little ridiculous, but your cheerleaders were having a good time dancing and carrying on in the endzone and looking back to see if they had gotten the players' attentions... ;D

I have to say...the parents and kids working for Project Graduation on the Mustangs' side...were so very pleasant.  If they are earning points...the powers-that-be should give them double because they sold ALOT of split-the-pot tickets and were...CLASSY!!! ;)